napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HELP!

Your question is totally impossible to answer unless you tell us if the source is vetted by the forum:
Pinnacle
Biotech
Domestic supply.com
Napsgear
Osgear
And a few others are all tried and true vetted sources approved by the members of this forum who are quick to let anyone know if there is anything amiss.

Or you could just keep playing Russian roulette with your pin not knowing if your shooting your self with fake gear or something really dangerous.

Don’t play with your lives or your security and use a board approved source. We don’t say this over and over for OUR health. we say it for YOURS! Stop putting crap in your body that some guy may or may not have made in his grandmas bathtub and use an APPROVED source!!

ZPHC is one of my favorite brands and as long as it is the real thing then you should love it

where did you get it? what does it being light in color have to do with anything?
I got it from domestic supply. I’ve never seen tren that has a urine colored scent to it. Then I injected this morning, didn’t really feel a slight tren cough or anything which was strange unless I just did a perfect pin.

where did you get it? what does it being light in color have to do with anything?
I got it from domestic supply. I’ve never seen tren that has a urine colored scent to it. Then I injected this morning, didn’t really feel
Your question is totally impossible to answer unless you tell us if the source is vetted by the forum:
Pinnacle
Biotech
Domestic supply.com
Napsgear
Osgear
And a few others are all tried and true vetted sources approved by the members of this forum who are quick to let anyone know if there is anything amiss.

Or you could just keep playing Russian roulette with your pin not knowing if your shooting your self with fake gear or something really dangerous.

Don’t play with your lives or your security and use a board approved source. We don’t say this over and over for OUR health. we say it for YOURS! Stop putting crap in your body that some guy may or may not have made in his grandmas bathtub and use an APPROVED source!!

I ordered from domestic - supply. ZPCH brand. It has a urine colored tint to it.

I got it from domestic supply. I’ve never seen tren that has a urine colored scent to it. Then I injected this morning, didn’t really feel a slight tren cough or anything which was strange unless I just did a perfect pin.
domestic supply is a legit source. I vouch for them 100% so you have nothing to worry about

Just because you didn't get Tren cough means nothing. I've pinned tren a million times never got cough once. Domestic supply is the best you can get especially ZPH

Really off about the whole piss smell . Normally I get a kind of almost nutty smell from the oil used in most gear maybe that’s what your smelling unless it is coming from outside of the bottle.

Checking in after 5 days on the cycle. Usually I can feel tren once again but I literally don’t feel anything especially mentally compared to previous cycles.

ive ran tren over 5 times and had a different experience every single time ive ran it... if you are worried after 5 days then thats honestly on you because that just sounds completely irrational

Your body can react differently literally from day to day based on fluctuations in your hormones.I would give it a little more time before you jump to the idea that something is up with you gear. Your going to have a hard time gaining any traction on here with the idea that domestic supply had anything but legit gear because we have all used it extensively and as of yet idk anyone that has had anything that was bunk from them like ever that I recall . Can things happen ? Sure someone in the lab (bc it’s made in a legit lab if you look up zphc) could have made a mistake but that’s about as likely as me going on a hunger strike in GH. If anything zphc had over dosed tgeir gear a little bit ie 14 iu rather then 10 iu of gh in a vial . Like I said give it some time and see how you LOOK in 8 weeks . Take a pic now and then. Check your prolactin. Not getting a cough or feeling the Superman complex like you did last time could just be your body getting used to it.i REALLY would not sweat it and have faith in domestic and zphc for sure. I know you might have something in your head to the contrary but bro I’m telling you for sure that it’s very unlikely that what you have is anything other then what the bottle says. I could be absolutely wrong about everything but I’m almost absolutely sure I’m not lol! Relax and pin away .

Not enough information
Not enough info?
Your body can react differently literally from day to day based on fluctuations in your hormones.I would give it a little more time before you jump to the idea that something is up with you gear. Your going to have a hard time gaining any traction on here with the idea that domestic supply had anything but legit gear because we have all used it extensively and as of yet idk anyone that has had anything that was bunk from them like ever that I recall . Can things happen ? Sure someone in the lab (bc it’s made in a legit lab if you look up zphc) could have made a mistake but that’s about as likely as me going on a hunger strike in GH. If anything zphc had over dosed tgeir gear a little bit ie 14 iu rather then 10 iu of gh in a vial . Like I said give it some time and see how you LOOK in 8 weeks . Take a pic now and then. Check your prolactin. Not getting a cough or feeling the Superman complex like you did last time could just be your body getting used to it.i REALLY would not sweat it and have faith in domestic and zphc for sure. I know you might have something in your head to the contrary but bro I’m telling you for sure that it’s very unlikely that what you have is anything other then what the bottle says. I could be absolutely wrong about everything but I’m almost absolutely sure I’m not lol! Relax and pin away .

Lol wow, great reply. This forum is a lot more kind than it used to be. But yeah anyways I’m 6 days into it now (tren ace) and usually I start feeling hyper aggressive after even 2 days. So it’s just the first time ever that I don’t feel much aggression. My wife even said you seem so happy, I don’t believe you’re on Tren. Usually when I run tren we fight. But hey, maybe I matured. I ordered a different brand from domestic supply just as insurance. We’ll see how I feel before the new batch gets here.

Not enough info?

Lol wow, great reply. This forum is a lot more kind than it used to be. But yeah anyways I’m 6 days into it now (tren ace) and usually I start feeling hyper aggressive after even 2 days. So it’s just the first time ever that I don’t feel much aggression. My wife even said you seem so happy, I don’t believe you’re on Tren. Usually when I run tren we fight. But hey, maybe I matured. I ordered a different brand from domestic supply just as insurance. We’ll see how I feel before the new batch gets here.
thats a good thing! the last thing you want to do is have aggression issues or get into with your wife... i had so many different side effect experiences each time i used it, always many different issues depending on so many factors from dosing to what i was stacking with it etc...

Top Bottom