napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help

mooster7

I currently weight 300 pounds trying to lose weight to be 200 pounds with slight muscle and was wondering which one of your products would help with weight loss the most?

I have a high percentage of body fat and I was just looking for a product to help me burn that fat faster mainly lookin to burn fat not as much gain muscle

Obviousally your diet needs a complete overhaul , NO amount of peds are going to help if that isent in order. Also training and cardio are important to help speed up the process . Take a look at some of the diet threads here . I believe Rick has a good one well worth the read . Remember the more muscle you also have the higher your metabolism will be and your ability to burn fat quicker .

I currently weight 300 pounds trying to lose weight to be 200 pounds with slight muscle and was wondering which one of your products would help with weight loss the most?

I have a high percentage of body fat and I was just looking for a product to help me burn that fat faster mainly lookin to burn fat not as much gain muscle
Diet is where you need to start bud. That's how you got where you are in the first place. Check out my diet and nutrition thread sticky near the top of the forum page for diet help. It has all the tools you need

Diet is the key, if you don’t figure that part out and use PEDs you’ll only set yourself back in the long run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the best PRODUCT is DIET... busting your ass with cardio and staying strict and consistent with your diet... NO PRODUCT will do that for you... sarms can enhance this for you but they will do you no good if you dont have your diet and training first

If you are looking for something that will burn off a lot of that fat without a strict diet and exercise it doesn't exist and never has - so don't waste time and energy looking for it bro.

A really good diet and consistent exercise regime will bring about the miracle you're hoping for. If you don't know what that diet is feel free to ask here.

Drop your calories to 1800-2000 and do 45 minutes of cardio every day and weights 4-5 days a week. I guarantee you will reach your goals.

Hint: you can eat more food if the calories are clean.

you absolutely have to start doing more cardio and be prepared to put in the time and effort...

Brother Ive been exactly where you are and I can tell you that the advise you’re getting here is spot on. Rick Rock has a sticky up on the main board. Read this! Then buy a food scale (cheap on Amazon) and start weighing your food. Add in cardio at least 5 days a week. Its going to be tough at first. Start slow 20 min sessions, and increase your time doing cardio by 5min a session every week until you are at a min of 45 min 5 days a week. Eventually moving up to 60min. We are here to help. Don’t be afraid to ask questions. Now get too it!

yes, read the thread rick provided, you really need a good place to start and thats an excellent guide to start with

Top Bottom