napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

help with cycle

homme

26 year old man .
I want huge gorilla looking top Half of my body ,arms ,biceps, triceps, shoulders ,chest,back,.

What would be your recommended test cycle to run ,what pct,what dosage,how often to work out ?
I want to feel great

Thanks mate.

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

26 year old man .
I want huge gorilla looking top Half of my body ,arms ,biceps, triceps, shoulders ,chest,back,.

What would be your recommended test cycle to run ,what pct,what dosage,how often to work out ?
I want to feel great

Thanks mate.
So whats the point of all that is you have no legs. Youre only as strong as your weakest part. Next you need to do research. Dont rely on the internet to tell you what to do with your body. Yes we will give you advise but were not gonna hold your hand. Propose a cycle and we will critique. Also look up nutrition. The most important part of it all.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

So whats the point of all that is you have no legs. Youre only as strong as your weakest part. Next you need to do research. Dont rely on the internet to tell you what to do with your body. Yes we will give you advise but were not gonna hold your hand. Propose a cycle and we will critique. Also look up nutrition. The most important part of it all.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
yea, i was wondering the same thing about that bro

26 year old man .

I want to feel great

Thanks mate.
Let's start off with your full stats, goals, and experience

Top Bottom