napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

help please

pingramst

Good morning / evening Dylan!

Hope you are well Sir.

Firstly may I say how impressed and indeed grateful for the videos you post on your channel I subscribe to on YouTube.
You clearly have extremely advanced knowledge in Ped, harm prevention and general overall knowledge of Anabolic Steroid properties down to the chemical structure your knowledge and diction is so advanced , and along with the pro / con advice, cycle recommendation , lengths dosage advice and understanding of sarms and herbal remedies indeed!

You are clearly extremely well educated, sensible and more importantly you have empathy and care for users USE, which other advisors mentioning no names simply are just out to gloat and fight and promote their products notably Marc loblomer along with others . I simply pay no attention to their views and attitude,
There’s 3 people I look up to in bodybuilding
1) Dorian Yates - not because I’m biased as I’m endlish and I trained at temple gym for 10 years from 1990-2000, but he’s to the point and honest .
2) Dave crosland UFCthe Freak the same as you- a ped expert and
3) yourself , as you are an expert , open, honest , and care for people

My question is Dylan firstly before my cycle a bit of background . I’m 45 , trained naturally from 19 to 34 ( 15 years natural training I was just benching 405lbs on flat naturally before I even touched an anabolic so I worked hard to build a natural foundation.
I’ve run around 6 cycles in last 6 years but been off cycle for last 12 months
My stats : 5 ft 7 200lbs approx 14%bf. I have a torn right bicep but the British National Health Service (NHS) will not operate due to budget cuts as you most likely know we have national healthcare here as opposed to states
My cholesterol is total 2.8 on English nhs scale (1-7) 7 requiring a statin . But out the 2.8 which is low my LDL is 2.2 and good HDL 0.6 so im on atorvistatin clean healthy diet plenty fresh omegas too . My blood pressure is 119/78 pulse around 70 as I take a beta blocker.
I must note and be honest we have a history of heart disease on my dads side but we are controlled by medication.
My proposed course as I am lucky to obtain pharmaceutical grade Swiss remedies AAS:-

Wks 1-18
Sustanon 250 400mg/wk
Deca. 300mg/wk
EQ. 500mg/wk
Pharma grade simplexx norgotropin 4iu/day
Kickstart cycle Tbol wks 1-5 50mg / day
PCT will be 6-8 wks 2 weeks after end of cycle
Armidrex 0.5 eod AI and caber to control deca potential prolactin .
My goal is simple - I liked your video on a good recomposition cycle with as few sides as possible .
I’ve never used harsh compounds ever like dbol, anap 50 , halo , test cyp, tren ever . Only orals are Anavar and Tbol.

My cycle support is vast :-
Liver:
NAC
LIV 52
Sylimarin
And others

Cardio and heart
3800mg pure Icelandic epa etc omega 3 content
Garlic
Ginger
Vitamin 3
Vitd3
Vitb3
Tudca
Q10
Dandelion
Magnesium
Plus Lipid stabil

Kidney
Dandelion
C ranberry
Potassium
Chitosan 4000mg.
Plus other couple

I would really deeply appreciate your thoughts on this, I donate blood here every 8 weeks and have a complete blood panel test every 6 wks to monitor liver/ kidney/ cholesterol
/ RBC , prostate and daily blood pressure and oxygen tests.
I’m trying my best to keep everything as sensible and covered as possible .
Kindest regards Dylan

Test, deca and eq is my cycle of choice bro. I like it a lot. Great choice.

I'd recommend raising the eq just a bit to at least 600.

Hi Rockrock,
Thankyou for your advice I agree with you and Dylan and indeed Dylan YouTube video on test / EQ / deca cycle
I’m running test 400 deca 400 we 500 wk. my question is about INJECTION FREQUENCY
I was going to just do 2 fats injections week mon test 200 /deca 200 Front left quad eq 300 Right Quad
Then Friday same but test/deca same syringe left glute , we right glute
Any ideas? Thx paul

hey brother, thank you for the kind words, much appreciated... here's how i would go about this cycle...

1-16 sust 250 mg week
1-16 deca 300-350 mg week
1-16 eq 600 mg week
1-18 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-16 caber .25 mg e3d
15-18 dga post ct https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct/

pct 19-24

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

yes, you only need to inject twice a week on this cycle

Top Bottom