napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help me please!

ya man you are filling out nicely chest is swole and ur arms, ur abs are already ripped. keep on eating the good groceries and pounding that iron. the test may be helping some but ur mind is stronger than that

I can't believe the changes I've made and how noticeable they are. It amazing... I get alot of compliments and it feels great. I hope I don't drive y'all crazy with the pics but I just want to show how much a few months of proper diet and consistent training can make. You don't have to be a training expert to get awsome results, if you persist you will make gains and gain knowledge all together.
1f95a004f55b8ec6662ce83086a51ed3.jpg

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using Tapatalk

Hard gainers do better with high carb diets make sure you get 1.5 grams of protien per pound .3 grams of fat per pound and fill the rest of your cals with carbs have 40 grams or so of starches like oats rice and potatoes and 30 to 40 grams of sugars from fruits apple bannans citrus. At each meal the grains will keep glycogen full and blood sugar high and the simples in the fr yo t will keep insulin spiking with your meals . you need too track your food though so you can make adjustments if your bodyfat starts increasing pull back if your not gainjng at all increase carbs again .and when you find your magic number youll know what too do too keep progressing good luck bro and if your running any gear id.say add some EQ that will definitely increase your appitite

holy shit the side by side comparison, look at the arm!!!! you keep it up and u will be in an XL shirt before long brother!!!! Im proud of your progress in such a short time. Keep it up man

You're doing really great bro. I'm seriously proud of you. You are putting in the work and it shows! Keep it up! You are making awesome progress

yeah man you're doing awesome. keep at it. and you can tell you put on muscle as well, and good part is you are still shredded to the bone

It's been a few days, I'm going to try to make it tonight to the gym I haven't been since holy shit...since fucking Sunday. So I'll definitely be there tonight if its late. I'm heading to nags Head NC now for a service call which puts me home no eairler than 8

It's been a few days, I'm going to try to make it tonight to the gym I haven't been since holy shit...since fucking Sunday. So I'll definitely be there tonight if its late. I'm heading to nags Head NC now for a service call which puts me home no eairler than 8

The holidays got me off a few days

its all good just dont forget how to lift. i cant believe how much work gets in the way of lifting wtf hahaha be careful out there

I hope that true, I don't think I trust them machine but I don't have any reason not to

well the scales don't lie and obvi you don't have a lot of body fat the lean vs solid weight. all in all it doesn't really matter at all unless YOU are happy with the way you look and the way you feel and what other people notice. that is the true test

keep it up man you will get to 170-175 if you wanted to, plus you are adding the slow grow way and its healthy and will more than likely stay around meaning you wont lose that much of a percentage of lean mass

I had to go to virgin to burry my grandpa and my family up there havent seem me in a while and they made me feel great with all the complements my grandma broke into tears when she seen me I'm deffinatly happy but I think I'll need to get up to 180 to get the body I want with a full chest but will I ever truly ever be satisfied??? I'm alot Happier than now with myself than I ever have been

sorry to hear about your grandpa. that is what its all about man how you feel about yourself, I mean it feels good to hear it from others as well. but when you look in the mirror and you smile and look again. its not being vain its admiring hard work.

Top Bottom