napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hello AR

I have been reading on here for a little while now and figure I should create an account and introduce myself. I am BigBusiness' other half, I am here not only as support to him but for myself as well. During the day I put my creativity to use with being a graphic artist, and in the evening I try to get that creativity in with my workouts! I workout 5 days a week on my lunch breaks, typically during the summer I run 2-3 miles in this time frame, in the winter spend more time lifting. In addition to this hour, I typically incorporate another workout for an hour to an hour and a half on Tuesday, Thursday, occasionally Friday Evenings and Saturday mornings. I am looking for help with figuring out how to get the abs that I want, as well as seek advice from other females. I have spent countless hours and lots of weight loss on trying to get my belly back, after 2 kids and 2 C-sections it almost seems impossible. Any advice would be appreciated. (I recently ran Sarms for a short period of time, but this intro is kind of long so I will update later). Hopefully I can be a great addition to the women's section, not much going on there!

Welcome! I'm very happy to see you join up here. Big Business is an awesome member of our community here and just an all around great dude. There have been several female counterparts of other members join up lately, and I'm glad to see you here as well. We could definitely use a lot more female input here, so anything you can offer is appreciated!

We are all here to help, so don't hesitate to ask questions or voice any concerns

Thank you for the welcome! I am glad to be here and bigb is a great person! I greatly appreciate the help and advice. Thanks for making such a great place that we both can be part of!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

absolutely... he knows it and now so do you... my door is always open to help and i know you will need some sarms guidance... im more than happy to help... when you really want to cut with intensity, we should have you add the new sr9009... i'll be posting my new video on it today so you can really get a full education on it... its a breakthrough to say the least... i want to help you far surpass your goals and show you that the capabilities you have are unreal...

Welcome ma'm!! This is the most females I've ever seen on a forum before! Awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome! I'm very happy to see you join up here. Big Business is an awesome member of our community here and just an all around great dude. There have been several female counterparts of other members join up lately, and I'm glad to see you here as well. We could definitely use a lot more female input here, so anything you can offer is appreciated!

We are all here to help, so don't hesitate to ask questions or voice any concerns
Thanks for the welcome! Im glad to be here and I will sure be asking questions! I will sure be hitting chickrock up! So that means I will be asking advice from yoy as well!!

absolutely... he knows it and now so do you... my door is always open to help and i know you will need some sarms guidance... im more than happy to help... when you really want to cut with intensity, we should have you add the new sr9009... i'll be posting my new video on it today so you can really get a full education on it... its a breakthrough to say the least... i want to help you far surpass your goals and show you that the capabilities you have are unreal...

I will be reaching out to you later this evening via a pm. I did have a few other things occur however they were minimal things... I can't wait to get back to the sarms and I will be watching the video! I Surely would be up for adding it to the mix!

Welcome ma'm!! This is the most females I've ever seen on a forum before! Awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks! Ha! Maybe we are secretly taking over! Hahaha j/k..im glad to be here!

I will be reaching out to you later this evening via a pm. I did have a few other things occur however they were minimal things... I can't wait to get back to the sarms and I will be watching the video! I Surely would be up for adding it to the mix!

awesome, just let me know! tell mr. business to get ready for the new products next week so he can be EVEN BIGGER BUSINESS LOLLL

Yes completely agree "Better Half" haha!! I recently started tracking Macros, schooled by BigB. Currently I try to do 40% Protein, 30% Fats, 30% Carbs, however typically my carbs stay more at 20% and Protein at 50%. I am 5'4" and 148lb. The plan was to run LGD, MK, S4 and GW for 12 weeks, however I ran GW for 8 weeks total, and the 4 for 6 weeks together total. I ran into a few issues which I am unsure if were side effects from the sarms or if I was just dehydrated. I originally started these with an ECA stack, then I switched to another fat burner (although BigB told me not to) which required lots of water on their own. Originally when I started I began the S4 at 25mg(half in the am, half in the evening) but bumped it down to 12.5mg as I had the side effects with my vision (light sensitivity, yellow tint, if I was driving in the dark all lights looked green), also took 10mg of LGD, 12.5mg MK, in the mornings and 20mg of GW half an hour before my workout. After I had started the S4, MK and LGD with the GW I had already been taking, I had my cholesterol checked and my HDL levels went from 50 down to 29, I had random cramping in the left side of my neck (which is what I believe was probably caused by dehydration). My workouts were going good, however I was overdoing it and actually strained the muscle in my neck (same side of where the cramping was occurring). At this point my S4 dosage I had bumped back up to 25 mg half in the morning, the other half in the evening (with no side effects with vision) and also bumped up the MK to 25mg. Needless to say I couldn't lift or workout, and the cramping in my neck just kept coming back. So I decided to quit taking everything. I would like to get back into taking the sarms however, I had a few other things occur which I would prefer not to put in the thread and just need guidance before I begin them again.

ok sweet, so a 50 prot/20carb/30fat. i could see lowering the fats a bit and bumping the carbs up a bit, BUT if this is working good for you then stick with it.

its really hard to say what would cause dehydration and cramping (other then not drinking enough water) because that can be caused by a plethora of things. and the lowering HDL seems really odd because GW is supposed to improve cholesterol. it could very well be the "fat burning" product you were taking. I am not a fan of the market fat burners, they usually have a plethora of sides and cause unnatural things like suppressed appetite or increased heart rate/skipping. i noticed a lot of people think suppressing appetite is a good thing when it comes to weight loss BUT it is actually very detrimental to your metabolism and KEEPING the weight off. yes if you starve your body you will get rapid weight loss, (and with the rapid weight loss comes a lot of muscle loss as well), but as soon as you start eating normal again the weight will fly back on faster then before because your metabolism has been slowed. so you will end up being skinnier aka less muscle BUT just as fat if not fatter then before. it is the absolute worst. people with very fast metabolisms eat ALL DAY and yet do not gain weight because a healthy metabolism is very active. someone who starves themselves will actually lower their BMR (lower metabolism) and can cause a lot of problems like nutrient deficiencies. it is very possible that certain fat burners can dehydrate you as well depending on what product it is.

cramping can be a sign of dehydration but also electrolyte imbalance. your body needs adequate Water and Sodium but also Potassium and Calcium. i find that a lot of people eat far too much sodium and eat very little potassium, also they drink too many sodas/juices and not enough water. this leads to electrolyte imbalance and dehydration especially when they try to Workout and start sweating a lot. there are a lot of rich sources of potassium that most people do not eat. Bananas are ok for potassium but contrary to popular belief that are a better source of B vitamins then Potassium. Deep Greens are a very good source of potassium, along with beans, fish, yogurt, etc. basically, if you eat a lot of fruits and vegetables you should get adequate potassium.

if you dont mind Post up an example of your daily diet, what foods you eat for what meals and how much you eat, etc.

ok sweet, so a 50 prot/20carb/30fat. i could see lowering the fats a bit and bumping the carbs up a bit, BUT if this is working good for you then stick with it.

its really hard to say what would cause dehydration and cramping (other then not drinking enough water) because that can be caused by a plethora of things. and the lowering HDL seems really odd because GW is supposed to improve cholesterol. it could very well be the "fat burning" product you were taking. I am not a fan of the market fat burners, they usually have a plethora of sides and cause unnatural things like suppressed appetite or increased heart rate/skipping. it is very possible that they can dehydrate you as well depending on what product it is.

cramping can be a sign of dehydration but also electrolyte imbalance. your body needs adequate Water and Sodium but also Potassium and Calcium. i find that a lot of people eat far too much sodium and eat very little potassium, also they drink too many sodas/juices and not enough water. this leads to electrolyte imbalance and dehydration especially when they try to Workout and start sweating a lot.

if you dont mind Post up an example of your daily diet, what foods you eat for what meals and how much you eat, etc.
A typical day m-f consists of pretty much the same thing. Ususally 1000 calories ..I only drink water throughout the day usually mix in mio..no pop..I do sugar free tea...and 1 cup of coffee in the morning 3 splenda 1 teaspoon sugar creamer..and the pics
70d947245323d5b15995d6b6795f6434.jpg
38a9834bd9237c48938f7e84c4303ee2.jpg
b655f32dc17769871a44a36c902bfd7e.jpg
acda73573391a1540916526768ac67c2.jpg

Lunch is usually tuna..instead of salmon.. and on most days I eat the tuna plain.if I mix with anything usually fat free greek yogurt or avocado. No bread.. I dont eat eggs every night for dinner.. other nights ill do 4oz of baked chicken and roasted Brusselsprouts or salad with grilled chicken..and sometimes I eat the protein powder with fat free greek yogurt and 3 tbs of crunchy natural peanut butter as dinner.

Lunch is usually tuna..instead of salmon.. and on most days I eat the tuna plain.if I mix with anything usually fat free greek yogurt or avocado. No bread.. I dont eat eggs every night for dinner.. other nights ill do 4oz of baked chicken and roasted Brusselsprouts or salad with grilled chicken..and sometimes I eat the protein powder with fat free greek yogurt and 3 tbs of crunchy natural peanut butter as dinner.

1000 cals gah lee lol. if i ate 1000 cals a day i would be dead in a week lol...but ok thanks for posting the pics. do you know your average daily potassium and sodium intake?

the best meal i see is your lunch. Fish with plain greek yogurt and some veggies is good.

i could see a couple of upgrades you can make if you would like:

the yoplait yogurt i would switch out for just Plain greek yogurt (no added sugars) and you can Put fresh fruit in it or mix it with a blender in with Whey protein for shake.

i think breakfast could be upgraded with plain EGG whites and some oatmeal/fresh fruit instead of a protein bar.

for dinner your example of baked chicken w brussel sprouts or a chicken salad sounds like a good healthy meal.

your diet isnt too bad but there are some examples of possible upgrades. i think the main thing i would try to focus on is replacing protein bars and powders with whole foods like Meats. not only are whole foods better but i personally believe you can expend more cals/ burn more fat by eating whole food proteins as opposed to powders and such because protein has such a high energy expenditure/thermogenic rating. with powders and bars it is filtered whey protein which is very easily digested and requires little effort for your body to breakdown. plus bars and powders tend to have a lot of fillers and other ingredients..

Thanks for the welcome! Im glad to be here and I will sure be asking questions! I will sure be hitting chickrock up! So that means I will be asking advice from yoy as well!!

Sounds good. Always here anytime you need help!

I have been reading on here for a little while now and figure I should create an account and introduce myself. I am BigBusiness' other half, I am here not only as support to him but for myself as well. During the day I put my creativity to use with being a graphic artist, and in the evening I try to get that creativity in with my workouts! I workout 5 days a week on my lunch breaks, typically during the summer I run 2-3 miles in this time frame, in the winter spend more time lifting. In addition to this hour, I typically incorporate another workout for an hour to an hour and a half on Tuesday, Thursday, occasionally Friday Evenings and Saturday mornings. I am looking for help with figuring out how to get the abs that I want, as well as seek advice from other females. I have spent countless hours and lots of weight loss on trying to get my belly back, after 2 kids and 2 C-sections it almost seems impossible. Any advice would be appreciated. (I recently ran Sarms for a short period of time, but this intro is kind of long so I will update later). Hopefully I can be a great addition to the women's section, not much going on there!
Nice to have another lady in here! Welcome! I love it here! This is the only forum where I actually trust the articles and topics discussed! I saw you were having some female issues. You are more than welcome to private msg me with anything that you don't want to discuss in front of the fellas! In fact, please do! I'd love to help in any way that I can! I have a couple threads going that you should definitely check out as well!

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

1000 cals gah lee lol. if i ate 1000 cals a day i would be dead in a week lol...but ok thanks for posting the pics. do you know your average daily potassium and sodium intake?

the best meal i see is your lunch. Fish with plain greek yogurt and some veggies is good.

i could see a couple of upgrades you can make if you would like:

the yoplait yogurt i would switch out for just Plain greek yogurt (no added sugars) and you can Put fresh fruit in it or mix it with a blender in with Whey protein for shake.

i think breakfast could be upgraded with plain EGG whites and some oatmeal/fresh fruit instead of a protein bar.

for dinner your example of baked chicken w brussel sprouts or a chicken salad sounds like a good healthy meal.

your diet isnt too bad but there are some examples of possible upgrades. i think the main thing i would try to focus on is replacing protein bars and powders with whole foods like Meats. not only are whole foods better but i personally believe you can expend more cals/ burn more fat by eating whole food proteins as opposed to powders and such because protein has such a high energy expenditure/thermogenic rating. with powders and bars it is filtered whey protein which is very easily digested and requires little effort for your body to breakdown. plus bars and powders tend to have a lot of fillers and other ingredients..

im thinking the sodium is not the best between the salmon in a pouch, the canadian bacon, salsa...

I definitely agree with replacing the protein bar all the way especially as a first meal of the day... 3 tbsps of peanut butter is a lot... i would cut that down and go after a different type... i would get more green vegetables, an apple a day or grapefruit, more white fish and lean chicken or ground turkey... egg whites, organic oat and wheat bran... maybe some unsweetened almond milk with ezekiel cereal, fat free greek yogurt is excellent to have in there... make these tweaks and you'll notice positive changes...

im thinking the sodium is not the best between the salmon in a pouch, the canadian bacon, salsa...

I definitely agree with replacing the protein bar all the way especially as a first meal of the day... 3 tbsps of peanut butter is a lot... i would cut that down and go after a different type... i would get more green vegetables, an apple a day or grapefruit, more white fish and lean chicken or ground turkey... egg whites, organic oat and wheat bran... maybe some unsweetened almond milk with ezekiel cereal, fat free greek yogurt is excellent to have in there... make these tweaks and you'll notice positive changes...
Agree with both of you dylan and spikedeggnog and appreciate the advice! With the calorie intake you guys eat id be 500lbs in a month lol!
The Canadian bacon really was a one off not a typical thing I eat at all! The meat i typically eat is 99% lean ground turkey..chicken breasts...and fish.. However being in school and work I have gotten away from more clean natural eating. I can definitely replace the bar with egg whites and half a grapefruit! And maybe pull in my carb here.. lunch is usually reduced sodium tuna we accidentally grabbed two salmons when we went grocery shopping (ill blame that one on bigb lol).

Nice to have another lady in here! Welcome! I love it here! This is the only forum where I actually trust the articles and topics discussed! I saw you were having some female issues. You are more than welcome to private msg me with anything that you don't want to discuss in front of the fellas! In fact, please do! I'd love to help in any way that I can! I have a couple threads going that you should definitely check out as well!

I am really liking it here haven't been here long though lol. Yes sime other issues I will pm u..nothing major! I will definitely be catching up on some reading! [emoji2]

I agree with Dylan. Sounds like a lot of sodium. Sodium will make you hold water like crazy! Lots of water and potassium will help worn that though. Fat free Greek yogurt is great for a high protein snack, but you also get the added benefits of the natural enzymes in Greek yogurt. I've done a lot of research on it lately. It'll help flatten you tummy just by regulating your digestive system. Keeps your female systems in check too. I have a breakfast recipe that is sooo good too! You mix almond milk, oats, yogurt, and cinnamon in a mason jar. Then seal it and let it sit over night. You can also use fruit, but cinnamon also has a lot of natural benefits. In fact, I believe Dylan did an article on it a while back.

I agree with Dylan. Sounds like a lot of sodium. Sodium will make you hold water like crazy! Lots of water and potassium will help worn that though. Fat free Greek yogurt is great for a high protein snack, but you also get the added benefits of the natural enzymes in Greek yogurt. I've done a lot of research on it lately. It'll help flatten you tummy just by regulating your digestive system. Keeps your female systems in check too. I have a breakfast recipe that is sooo good too! You mix almond milk, oats, yogurt, and cinnamon in a mason jar. Then seal it and let it sit over night. You can also use fruit, but cinnamon also has a lot of natural benefits. In fact, I believe Dylan did an article on it a while back.

That sounds yummy! Ive never really like cinnamon though..but I will force myself to like it! Any specific measurements? I love greek yogurt. I use it in place if sour cream.. mayo..salad dressing (I make my own)..I am unsure about the potassium I am getting probably not very much as I dont eat many of the foods that are high in potassium.

Top Bottom