napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hello and intro

Liv_gr8t

Just wanted to introduce myself, say "hi" and a big thank you. I've learned quite a bit from this forum! Dylan, I've read many many of your articles and watched videos... Super informative! I'm a trainer and have implemented much of the advice for my own goals as well as utilize the info to educate some of my clients. ! I'm looking forward to being a part of this new forum!!

Liv_gr8t said:
Just wanted to introduce myself, say "hi" and a big thank you. I've learned quite a bit from this forum! Dylan, I've read many many of your articles and watched videos... Super informative! I'm a trainer and have implemented much of the advice for my own goals as well as utilize the info to educate some of my clients. ! I'm looking forward to being a part of this new forum!!

I'm glad you found us, and you've come to the right place my friend! You will see that this forum is like no other, and we do our best to create a very positive and constructive environment that provides the most helpful and truthful advice you will find. We care about all of our members, and treat everyone as family. Welcome to Adrenaline Rush!

Liv_gr8t said:

That is wonderful bro and im thrilled to have you here! Welcome to adrenaline rush! Im really looking forward to your participation here! You will find there is no other forum anywhere comparable... Its always great to have a trainer here as well! If you need anything along the way, don't hesitate to let me know! Welcome home brother!

Re: RE: Hello and intro

Liv_gr8t said:
Welcome to adrenaline rush, dude!

Preparation is 3/4 the battle.

Liv_gr8t said:
Guys, thank you for the welcome. Btw, FYI...I'm a female :)

Awesome to hear. We have some great ladies on this forum already, and it will be nice having more here from the female perspective.

Liv_gr8t said:

LOL well thanks for the correction... I feel extremely smart... NOT... :lol:

Forgive me!? Welcome again! No more bro from me! It is great to have you and i truly hope you find this to be your new home... we really need strong females as as we are growing females in abundance and that is awesome for the forum... please don't hesitate to let me now if you need anything!

Liv_gr8t said:

Welcome to AR! Great to have more strong women here amongst us! I hope you find this to be a safe and comfortable forum to engage, ask questions, and provide your own unique insights/experiences to help others here learn and grow :D

Hello and welcome!! They always make the dude/dudette mistake at first, but they only make it once. Lol

A VERY big welcome to you!! I hope to get to know you better.

Liv_gr8t said:

You left out the most important piece of information in your first post! Welcome dudette :D

Top Bottom