napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

heart problems

servicemangler

To anyone that is interested. Just got to the end of my tren cycle with test and had the best strength gains ever in fact sunday the 25th had strongest bench ever. Had shortness of breath during work out but still great strength, attributed it to the tren because of blood vessel constriction that it can cause, been going on for most of the cycle. Got home started having chest pains left side never had that before, thought maybe pulled a peck muscle. Got something to eat was going to play it off but started radiating down left arm, started getting nervous at this point. Told the wife I was going to go to the emergency room to get checked out and to make a long story short was on my way to a good heart hospital on helicopter within 30 mins from arriving at bandage station. Now Im not saying the tren was the hole problem with having my heart attack but with the weight and strength gain I think it pushed it along in a quicker way. Maybe a good thing because it was going to happen at some point because of mayor blockage 99 percent lower and 90 percent upper ( may have croaked in my sleep). Still waiting to find out if they can fix other artery with a stint or open heart. Im not overweight and thought I was in fairly decent shape but I am 52 years old and maybe tren was not the best choice to make and maybe this will help someone else on making a decision on using this compound in the future. Again maybe the tren had nothing to do with it but it was used for cattle before slaughter ?

Wow, recover fast my friend. Thank for your story, but more importantly I'm glad your okay!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tren is the absolute worst compound you can run for your health....especially your heart and circulatory system. It kills cardiac cells, destroys lipids and raises cholesterol, raises blood pressure, and puts excess strain on all body systems. It's even more amplified in guys your age.

I hope you make a successful recovery bro, but please stay away from tren in the future. That stuff is bad news

Rick: No doubt like I said strength gains were amazing but sides sucked and I believe it put me over the edge. I think most people should seriously think about it before using this compound. I will never use it again and most people it would not effect this way I just had underlying conditions. Again though this compound was meant to fatten cattle up before slaughter so that should be strongly thought thought about when using this stuff, maybe long term. When I get back to the gym I thing testosterone will be my only choice at this point, I think it is generally pretty safe.

Rick: No doubt like I said strength gains were amazing but sides sucked and I believe it put me over the edge. I think most people should seriously think about it before using this compound. I will never use it again and most people it would not effect this way I just had underlying conditions. Again though this compound was meant to fatten cattle up before slaughter so that should be strongly thought thought about when using this stuff, maybe long term. When I get back to the gym I thing testosterone will be my only choice at this point, I think it is generally pretty safe.
Yes exactly bro. I wrote tren off almost two years ago. The benefit to risk ratio is just not worth it

Wow. Like you said you had a preexisting condition but still scary. I ran tren last year at 300 mg week, for 6 weeks, no problem and I’m 54. I was thinking about doing a summer cycle now I’m 55, lowering dose to 200 mg week to be safe, but not so sure now. May stick to EQ or Masteron.

I was doing 400 of tr enanthate and would get about 2-3hrs of sleep a night for most of the cycle along with high blood pressure. I was a ticking time bomb because the tren did not cause blockage but it may have sped up the process some. I dont blame the compound was my choice and I knew the risk. I have never done mastrone but heard it works best if real lean and the sides are minimal. I think you should choose that and not take the risk with tren or do ace only since you can pull out quick.

I wouldn’t touch tren past 50 years of age. It’s harsh stuff no doubt. Glad your okay. If everything checks out maybe in the future stick to something like test/eq or masteron. Just something simpler.

You are correct I will hit it again but not with that compound even though gains were incredible but maybe not worth the sides. Thanks for the one up Robo appreciate that

Hope you have a fast recovery. How long did you run tren E and what dose also did you have GW on hand ? Did you get blood work especially lipids with NMR and C-Reactive Protein CRP bloodwork prior to running tren? These bloodwork types are very important if you are going to run tren. You would know that you had underlying heart condition. Tren can be very harsh on people. Thank God you caught it on time.

I ran A for 2 weeks and moved into E for 6 weeks had blood work done a week after i started. 400 mg a week and test e at 250 a week. HDL a little high and LDL a little low, cholesterol was a tad high but whithin range. I probably am not near as educated on this as a lot of you guys are. I do not have GW but i HCG and have been reluctant on finishing it out because of what happened. The surgeon sad to lay off of any of that right now until they can fix my problems so I am reluctant and have a wife is against me finishing my pct right now, and I am on a lot of meds. I again dont blame the tren I knew the risk but the gains were insane, I kept getting stronger on the whole cycle right up to the heart attack like I said early in the post I had my strongest bench right before it happened.

I ran A for 2 weeks and moved into E for 6 weeks had blood work done a week after i started. 400 mg a week and test e at 250 a week. HDL a little high and LDL a little low, cholesterol was a tad high but whithin range. I probably am not near as educated on this as a lot of you guys are. I do not have GW but i HCG and have been reluctant on finishing it out because of what happened. The surgeon sad to lay off of any of that right now until they can fix my problems so I am reluctant and have a wife is against me finishing my pct right now, and I am on a lot of meds. I again dont blame the tren I knew the risk but the gains were insane, I kept getting stronger on the whole cycle right up to the heart attack like I said early in the post I had my strongest bench right before it happened.

Recovery is more important then anything right now.

Thanks for the positive comments kind of depressed. weight lifting is the only other think I love other than my family

Your very lucky bro, glad your okay. I've used tren in the past and it's a scary compound. Scary good results and scary bad health risks. It kills the cardio and I got that tren cough that didn't go away for a few weeks after my cycle.

Top Bottom