napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hcg

syafeeq123

i am currently on cycle and is ending next week,im using a tren ace and test prop .. should i start it after my last injection and then use it for 5 weeks and then start my nolvadex and clomid thank you for your response ,really need your help

There are proponents for and against HCG use, those against would say no need to use it. Those for it would say immediately after last pin. Amount used could vary, but typically 1000iu each week for two weeks is the typical response. How many cycles have you run in the past? How long was this cycle? What's your intent with the HCG? Kick start Test presumably prior to sending same signal with Clomid and Nolvadez for additional two weeks correct?

im with 44... i DO NOT like hcg myself HOWEVER it does serve a purpose but its often abused... im assuming this is an 8-10 week cycle... if you DO use hcg, run it the last four weeks of your cycle right up until pct begins... DO NOT use it longer than 4 weeks.. 1000 ius per week...

But my cycle is ending 1 week, can i just use it for 2 weeks? And then start my pct ?i have a show on satrday next week im on a 12 weeks cycle ., 200 tren ace and 200 test prop ,it is low dosage but it works wonder

There are quite a few different protocols on HCG and like stated above even very experienced users will differ on opinions with this. I'd start with a web search on HCG usage in PCT or something like that and get a feel for the different ways to run it. Dylan stated don't run it more than 4 weeks, if you do it in PCT I'll go as far to say don't go over 3 weeks. You have to understand while your injection HCG you are still in "shut down" because you injecting something that's mimicking LH and FSH to singal production of natural test. Once you stop the HCG your levels drop again. So timing is key. The amounts very like 44 said based on compound and cycle history. Web research the hell outta this buddy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did research this bro and find on the web about 500iu perday for 10
Days and then statt pct ,after i saw dylan video i have a changed of opinionIMG_2361.jpg

Looks like a snap shot from steroidogly. Good bro. Dylan definitely knows his shit.

So are you going to run it?

Yaa it is , im thinking running 1000 iu per weeks for 2 weeks and then start pct ,like i said before nxt week is my last week of my cycle ,i just start hcg next week and after that

Sounds good bud. Hope it goes well. Pct can be tricky but with the right mind set you can crush it. Good luck.

Yaa it is , im thinking running 1000 iu per weeks for 2 weeks and then start pct ,like i said before nxt week is my last week of my cycle ,i just start hcg next week and after that
thats completely fine to use it that way... 500 ius per day for 10 days is ridiculous... you can definitely run it 1000 ius for 2 weeks...

Top Bottom