napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Half lifes

DjBonesHill

Ok so question about half lifes: after you have taken your first dosage say at like 12:00 afternoon, would it be best to take the next dosage before the half life is up or after.

I know the half life on GW is long and you only need 1 full dropper a day but i was just curious about this cause i usually take it at noon.

So if you all could please enlighten me on the half lifes a little more if you could

Thanks in advance

Just try to dose your SARMs around the same time each day, or as scheduled. Half life... the biological half-life or terminal half-life of a substance is the time it takes for a substance to lose half of its pharmacologic, or physiologic activity. To keep an effective dose of something it needs to be maintained at the recommended dosage... that's all. Hope that helped...

You generally want to stay on a consistent schedule to keep blood levels stable. You wouldn't want to wait until the compound is completely out of your system before the next dose as this will result in a high "high" and a low "low. Keeping levels stable is what you want. For example, the active half life of Test Cyp is about 8 days yet you see it is very common for guys to pin twice a week. Why is this? It's to maintain stable blood levels of the compound in your system. Sarms may be different but as far as I know the recommended dose is 20mg ED for GW so I wouldn't overthink it man. Just stay on schedule.

Ok so question about half lifes: after you have taken your first dosage say at like 12:00 afternoon, would it be best to take the next dosage before the half life is up or after.

I know the half life on GW is long and you only need 1 full dropper a day but i was just curious about this cause i usually take it at noon.

So if you all could please enlighten me on the half lifes a little more if you could

Thanks in advance

There's no need to overcomplicate things brother. The half life is at the point where half of the active compound is left in your body.mkust stick to the dosing protocol for each product. For GW it is once per day 30minutes preworkout, and keep that dose about the same time every day

Top Bottom