napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hair Shed

JohnWappo

Hi all, I'm trying to figure out what's causing my hair shed.
Started a cycle of 500t/350eq/300primo, around week 5 i noticed my hair was getting significantly thinner, my hair is super thick and i have no recession anywhere. I went and got blood tests the other day and found that i had crashed my estrogen significantly. I was sitting at 260 pmol/L before my cycle started (high i know) and after the bloods, I was sitting at 55 pmol/L. I'm just trying to figure out if it's the DHT causing my shed or the low e2/e2 crash causing the shed. I haven't ran a bunch of cycles, mainly test eq var in the past, and never had hair issues.
I pulled the EQ and upped my test a bit so hopefully, the e2 starts to settle, should I just stop the primo for the sake of my hair lol.

heres a question for your question...

have you done 5 seconds of research on primo?
Tons, I understsnd what it does inside and out. I am trying to understand if the shed is primo caused or from the crashed estrogen. I understand that primo caused shed in individuals prone to mbp. Believe me brother I’ve spent hours researching it, I sent a vial of my stuff in to get lab tested to make sure it wasn’t mast, not really interested in losing all my hair.

Then you would know its far far far more likely primo use than anything else here.. its clearly a bad thing to crash your estrogen but hair loss due to crashed estrogen is not the likely culprit here whatsoever and not something you would see like that from crashed estrogen.. nothing is impossible but its rather glaringly obvious its the primo, which can be WELL KNOWN for this... regardless, you need to get your estrogen in check.. you should know through research that primo could potentially lower estrogen as well...

Well I mean all I have is online reading to place the blame lol. Several things I’ve read state that a huge crash in hormones (which I’ve had with my estrogen 269->55 in 3-4 weeks seems pretty drastic) can trigger telogen affluvium, I’ve also found things that state low e2 can cause hair to shed. I realize that primo causes hair shed if you’re prone lol, can you see where I’m coming from? I don’t feel like i am completely out of line thinking that the cause of my hair shedding could be from my e2 issues. But thanks for the clarification my guy

Well I mean all I have is online reading to place the blame lol. Several things I’ve read state that a huge crash in hormones (which I’ve had with my estrogen 269->55 in 3-4 weeks seems pretty drastic) can trigger telogen affluvium, I’ve also found things that state low e2 can cause hair to shed. I realize that primo causes hair shed if you’re prone lol, can you see where I’m coming from? I don’t feel like i am completely out of line thinking that the cause of my hair shedding could be from my e2 issues. But thanks for the clarification my guy
its not out of line but when you have something so obvious, such as primobolan being used, i would venture to guess it would be easy to assume the cause.. however, crashing estrogen wont help the issue either... so you are just compounding it further, more than likely... im sorry to come across a certain way but i deal with thousands of people weekly and if you knew how many of them just start grabbing and choosing things, and then use them without any concept of what in the actual fck they are doing and then wonder why the completely wreck themselves and then in turn, want help to fix it so the frustration can, unfairly at times, cause some more aggressive responses... i appreciate the fact you are actually taking the time to read and learn ...

its not out of line but when you have something so obvious, such as primobolan being used, i would venture to guess it would be easy to assume the cause.. however, crashing estrogen wont help the issue either... so you are just compounding it further, more than likely... im sorry to come across a certain way but i deal with thousands of people weekly and if you knew how many of them just start grabbing and choosing things, and then use them without any concept of what in the actual fck they are doing and then wonder why the completely wreck themselves and then in turn, want help to fix it so the frustration can, unfairly at times, cause some more aggressive responses... i appreciate the fact you are actually taking the time to read and learn ...
Completely understand the frustration. It’s all good. I think I am conveniently trying to blame the estrogen as the cause since it makes me feel better than knowing I can’t use primo if I wanna keep my hair lol. at this point I’m convinced it’s the primo. Had to try it though, there’s only so much learning to be done from reading. Anyways brother thanks for the help, appreciate it

Dylan pretty much summed it all up for you. It could be both issues but I would look at prmobolan as the primary on this one

Completely understand the frustration. It’s all good. I think I am conveniently trying to blame the estrogen as the cause since it makes me feel better than knowing I can’t use primo if I wanna keep my hair lol. at this point I’m convinced it’s the primo. Had to try it though, there’s only so much learning to be done from reading. Anyways brother thanks for the help, appreciate it
happy to help bro!

Top Bottom