napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

hair loss and sarms

NCuz

Hey Dylan

I have been watching your videos and have just purchased 2 bottles of LGd to run for 8-12 weeks not yet sure how long I'm gonna run it.

I was just wondering if LGd binds to any dht receptors even though it is selective.

My hair has been changing for the last 2 years and although I have male pattern baldness in my family I am using rogaine and propecia to keep what I have an block the dht.

I have a thin hairline under light but in normal light u couldn't tell that I'm thinning only my family tells me know one else can see what I see.

Could you please address these issues

I'm 6ft 20 and 84kg and shredded

Thanks

Hey Dylan

I have been watching your videos and have just purchased 2 bottles of LGd to run for 8-12 weeks not yet sure how long I'm gonna run it.

I was just wondering if LGd binds to any dht receptors even though it is selective.

My hair has been changing for the last 2 years and although I have male pattern baldness in my family I am using rogaine and propecia to keep what I have an block the dht.

I have a thin hairline under light but in normal light u couldn't tell that I'm thinning only my family tells me know one else can see what I see.

Thanks

Sarms have absolutely no bearing on affecting hair loss whatsoever, so no worries bro. They are not DHT compounds and have none of the characteristics of steroids that affect hair loss or MPB. They are perfectly safe to use without that worry

There is no need to be concerned with SARMS causing hairloss, as they do not interact with DHT receptors. Precisely this is one of the reasons SARMS were created - so that they would only interact with muscles and bones, and hence not causing side effects in other parts of the body.

I've used most of the common Sarms to include LGD and never experienced any thinning whatsoever. I also am suseptable to shedding on compounds. On a side note you should look into Azalic acid cream for your thinning areas. There are studies that show regrow of thinning hair years after it has fallen out with a stack of Propecia, Minoxodil, Nizoral and Azalic acid cream

Hey Dylan

Thanks

not at all.. you have nothing to worry about with hair loss with any sarm... sarms generally carry little to no side effects and any sides you would normally worry about with toxicity, dht, nandrolones, etc. are of no concern with sarms... you are completely fine to run this cycle without hair loss concern...

Hey Dylan

Thanks

If I can find the article, I found an interesting study on MPB and how it goes in relationship with too much Estrogen in the body.

Long story short test your total T, DHT, Prolactin, total E, total TSH and PSH.

From that point on, try to balance your hormones for High T, normal to mid low dht, low estrogen, mid to high tsh and low psh.

From what I remembered is that estrogen can ALSO be changed into DHT, not just Test.

Also, avoid Soy, Flax and other "endocrine disruptors"

The biggest problem with DHT is the calcification of the scalp causing scalp fibrosis. Not to mention, too much DHT is a byproduct of something else going on in the hormonal balance.

I was losing my hair and I have LOW T and LOW E, so I had no DHT to work with to make me lose hair. My problems are coming down to either a prolactinoma, hypopituitary issues or insufficient thyroid or adreanals.

Check out an dated article

Google "Dr. WONG dht is not the cause of hair loss"

That's a good starting point.

Disclaimer: This information helped me grow almost all my hair back but each person is different

If I can find the article, I found an interesting study on MPB and how it goes in relationship with too much Estrogen in the body.

Long story short test your total T, DHT, Prolactin, total E, total TSH and PSH.

From that point on, try to balance your hormones for High T, normal to mid low dht, low estrogen, mid to high tsh and low psh.

From what I remembered is that estrogen can ALSO be changed into DHT, not just Test.

Also, avoid Soy, Flax and other "endocrine disruptors"

The biggest problem with DHT is the calcification of the scalp causing scalp fibrosis. Not to mention, too much DHT is a byproduct of something else going on in the hormonal balance.

I was losing my hair and I have LOW T and LOW E, so I had no DHT to work with to make me lose hair. My problems are coming down to either a prolactinoma, hypopituitary issues or insufficient thyroid or adreanals.

Check out an dated article

Google "Dr. WONG dht is not the cause of hair loss"

That's a good starting point.

Disclaimer: This information helped me grow almost all my hair back but each person is different

Yea i read some articles about how hormone imbalance is linked with hairloss, i am just curious does increase in testosterone mean a increase in DHT?

Yea i read some articles about how hormone imbalance is linked with hairloss, i am just curious does increase in testosterone mean a increase in DHT?

Dihydrotestosterone is the king of all androgens. And quite frankly, one of the main reasons why high testosterone levels are so beneficial, is the fact that most of that T converts into DHT by the actions of the enzyme 5-alpha reductase.

So I highly recommend that you focus on keeping your DHT levels high, as that’s the hormone that makes a man feel good, confident, strong, and positive, without it, you’d simply be a weakling.

If your buying sarms from shady places you gonna maybe loose some hair. Just saying.... go somewhere trusted like sarmsx
If you get real sarms you will be good bro.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Yes, generally that is the case. More testosterone is going to lead to increases in other hormones like estrogen and DHT as well

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Dihydrotestosterone is the king of all androgens. And quite frankly, one of the main reasons why high testosterone levels are so beneficial, is the fact that most of that T converts into DHT by the actions of the enzyme 5-alpha reductase.

So I highly recommend that you focus on keeping your DHT levels high, as that’s the hormone that makes a man feel good, confident, strong, and positive, without it, you’d simply be a weakling.

Thanks for the advice bro, yea i am aware of all the benefits of DHT its also liked to increased libido and sex drive, just wasnt sure how much testostetone converts to DHT. I am just really curious with propecia and these drugs that lower dht are they causing ppl serious harm? I curious because i might need to take them in a few years if i wanna keep my hair till old age.

Thanks for the advice bro, yea i am aware of all the benefits of DHT its also liked to increased libido and sex drive, just wasnt sure how much testostetone converts to DHT. I am just really curious with propecia and these drugs that lower dht are they causing ppl serious harm? I curious because i might need to take them in a few years if i wanna keep my hair till old age.

finasteride for example has ruined people's lives... causing PFS (post finasteride syndrome) resulting in huge problems that are not even able to be treated... many of these cause more harm than help... i would steer clear

finasteride for example has ruined people's lives... causing PFS (post finasteride syndrome) resulting in huge problems that are not even able to be treated... many of these cause more harm than help... i would steer clear

Yea hopefully in a few years thers better treatment for hairloss and MPB and ppl dont need to rely on these drugs, read intresting research about hair loss recently http://www.hairtodaytheretomorrow.com/hair-loss-news-pgd2-future-hair-loss-treatment/

Yes, generally that is the case. More testosterone is going to lead to increases in other hormones like estrogen and DHT as well

Everyone is right my brother. High T will lead to Highers hormones including DHT & Estrogen. However, if you are prone to hair loss, DO NOT COMBAT it with drugs or Minoxidil. You are better off using a co-wash with POLYSORBATE 80 in it. It takes DHT right off of the scalp. Also, make sure you are not Zinc and Vitamin D deficient. Magnesium is important also. If DHT gets stuck in your scalp and you are deficient in key vitamins, minerals and co-enzymes, then the body has no way flush it from the inside out. You want to heal your body versus taking supplements and topicals in the long run. Get blood work down every 1 to 2 months on your hormones and see how it affects your hair growth. If you notice too much estro, use Aro. If you notice too much DHT, use Stinging nettle root, it wont necessarily remove the DHT from your body but it will compete with DHT receptor sites. Also, check to make sure your SHBG isn't too low. That can cause too much free hormones floating around.

Disclaimer: I am no expert. Just giving some decent advise that I have learned over the last 2 years.

It's hard to say what the future brings, but I know myself I would rather deal with being bald than use finasteride and deal with its side effects

AMEN to that!

Everyone is right my brother. High T will lead to Highers hormones including DHT & Estrogen. However, if you are prone to hair loss, DO NOT COMBAT it with drugs or Minoxidil. You are better off using a co-wash with POLYSORBATE 80 in it. It takes DHT right off of the scalp. Also, make sure you are not Zinc and Vitamin D deficient. Magnesium is important also. If DHT gets stuck in your scalp and you are deficient in key vitamins, minerals and co-enzymes, then the body has no way flush it from the inside out. You want to heal your body versus taking supplements and topicals in the long run. Get blood work down every 1 to 2 months on your hormones and see how it affects your hair growth. If you notice too much estro, use Aro. If you notice too much DHT, use Stinging nettle root, it wont necessarily remove the DHT from your body but it will compete with DHT receptor sites. Also, check to make sure your SHBG isn't too low. That can cause too much free hormones floating around.

Disclaimer: I am no expert. Just giving some decent advise that I have learned over the last 2 years.

Thanks for the info bro, yea i think i am pronoe to hairloss may dad and uncles are all bold. However i am 27 this year old and still got most of my hair so who knows. My diet is pretty clean and i think my vitamins a minerals are all in check. My hair was thing more the usual few months ago? Then i started taking some supplements called toco caps and biotin and the shedding has stopped, u got any experiance with these supplements? I never realy heard of Polysobarte 80 i gotta look it up, is it anything like saw palmetto or like nizoral shampos? In regards to vitamins and minerals which ones do u think are most important for hair? I know vitamin d is importand but didnt know it had any links to hair?

Good article Raybeast,
Dr Wong knows his shit. Between figuring out PCT and my hairloss issue i'm losing my mind! I agree with Dylan on Finasteride ruining peoples lives, the first time I tried it at 1mg ED, my whole manly attributes were destroyed. I could not bust a nut, get hard, nada! Thanks God it wasn't permanent and I did recover after a month or so. Anyways, I use it at .05 EOD now and haven't had bad side effects. I'll probably stop it now that i'm off cycle.
Im gonna post my hairloss routine shortly.
J

Top Bottom