napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

H 4 the 1st time

Basketball247

Hello, I’m 34 and have been playing basketball and working out for 16 plus years. Body fat is at 10% and I am in very good natty shape. I do feel like my body over all is breaking down. I play ball with kids in their early 20’s so I’m looking for that leg up. So I’m starting a 6mo cly of H in 4 days.
I’m dealing with an ex bodybuilding friend whom knows a lot about this. But not on the sports sides of things.
I guess I want to know your thoughts on ius per day, and what can I expect out of this? Am I wasting my money and time? Or will it help? Thanks guys!!!

Why in the world would you want to start with HGH? That makes no sense to me. It's extremely expensive and the benefits are very slow and less than just doing a cycle of sarms or steroids where you'll see great results in 12 weeks for a fraction of the cost.

HGH is meant for those that are advanced to further enhance their cycles and what they are already doing

i have no idea why you are starting with this either... you sound lie you are already in great shape... it doesnt make much sense at all to me especially considering the cost..

Money is not an issue. And to Dylan, I’ve watched almost all your YouTube videos. And from the health and healing side of things it seems to make tons sense to me????? I also do NOT want the troubles that come with doing steroids. I’ve watched lots of friends go done a bad road with them...
love the feed back so please reply

I respect your answers... is “go for it” a way of say “forget it kid” ???
Like I said I’m hurting and not healing NOTHING like I used to. And steroids freak me out big time..
should I rethink? And I way way off on my next step in life! ??

Money is not an issue. And to Dylan, I’ve watched almost all your YouTube videos. And from the health and healing side of things it seems to make tons sense to me????? I also do NOT want the troubles that come with doing steroids. I’ve watched lots of friends go done a bad road with them...
love the feed back so please reply

What’s up bro. What makes you think HGH has no side effects. Have you got prescreening for cancer? Diabetes ? I’m not sure if you know this but if you are prone to cancer HGH will make it grow faster. Not trying to scare you but these are the factors. Make sure you are cleared to run it. Ppl don’t realize this and then are puzzled when they get side effects. The side effects are not cancer I’m just saying this is a possibility.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What’s up bro. What makes you think HGH has no side effects. Have you got prescreening for cancer? Diabetes ? I’m not sure if you know this but if you are prone to cancer HGH will make it grow faster. Not trying to scare you but these are the factors. Make sure you are cleared to run it. Ppl don’t realize this and then are puzzled when they get side effects. The side effects are not cancer I’m just saying this is a possibility.

read this post closely..

I respect your answers... is “go for it” a way of say “forget it kid” ???
Like I said I’m hurting and not healing NOTHING like I used to. And steroids freak me out big time..
should I rethink? And I way way off on my next step in life! ??
its me not feeling like debating anymore because everyone knows everything and is going to do what they want regardless.. .if you truly feel this is the best route, by all means go for it.. .its completely unnecessary and there's FAR more to be concerned about with it than you think, especially long term... there are other options for healing far safer... mk2866 and mk677 for starters

Thanks, yes I have been to doc and been checked for issues with both of those. And yes I know that there are risks. Thanks the insight tho! I want any and all feed back.

Thanks, yes I have been to doc and been checked for issues with both of those. And yes I know that there are risks. Thanks the insight tho! I want any and all feed back.

I have ran HgH and I will tell you it’s not all cracked up what is is to be all of ppl rave about it rightfully so but it take 6 months to a year to reap the benefits. I’m the type that wants results in 12 weeks lol good luck I you run just remember keep your glucose in check

I don’t know anything about MK677. I’d like to know more about it. I watched your video on it. But would like to do more research.
And to be honest Dylan, you are a 40% reason I decided to start H. I watched all your YouTube videos (hours worth!) and I must have just not understood you very well. Because I felt strong that what you were saying was guiding me to H.
So you think starting mk677 would be a better rout for me? Or steroids?
I can tell you that I have already paid for 6 months worth of the H. And it will have it in 4 days.
So I’m all ears to what you tell me.

I don’t know anything about MK677. I’d like to know more about it. I watched your video on it. But would like to do more research.
And to be honest Dylan, you are a 40% reason I decided to start H. I watched all your YouTube videos (hours worth!) and I must have just not understood you very well. Because I felt strong that what you were saying was guiding me to H.
I can tell you that I have already paid for 6 months worth of the H. And it will have it in 4 days.

Dylan may disagree with me on this but if you bought them use it for 6 months I would start with 2ius a day depending what kind you have 2-3 ius a day is for healing better sleeping clearing of skin. That is the medical dose. If you ramp it up to like 4-6ius you will see muscle growth it all depends what you want from HGH.

Dylan may disagree with me on this but if you bought them use it for 6 months I would start with 2ius a day depending what kind you have 2-3 ius a day is for healing better sleeping clearing of skin. That is the medical dose. If you ramp it up to like 4-6ius you will see muscle growth it all depends what you want from HGH.
i dont disagree with you on that one at all.. thats a pretty expensive investment so i guess i would use it too...

Well might as well use it then, but you'll see what we mean about the high cost versus reward with it. It just isn't worth it and you just don't get much of anything

Btw, what is with calling it "H" anyways? Nobody does that bro. Not even sure where that came from. If I hadn't read you talking about ius I wouodmt have even known what you were talking abut in your original post

Well might as well use it then, but you'll see what we mean about the high cost versus reward with it. It just isn't worth it and you just don't get much of anything

Btw, what is with calling it "H" anyways? Nobody does that bro. Not even sure where that came from. If I hadn't read you talking about ius I wouodmt have even known what you were talking abut in your original post
im also not following the "H" thing either... please just write what it is

Sorry about the H thing??? I’m not a pro at this stuff. That’s why I came to you guys. I have the feeling that you only want to talk to people that already know whats best! ??? Weird???
And Dylan..... YOU ARE a big reason I bought 6mos worth of hgh.... I watched all your YouTube videos and you said OVER AND OVER how amazing hgh is for healing and recovery. Not one time did you even say “hgh is only for people that have been doing this for a long time”
As a matter of fact all of your videos that I watched you make it clear that you are talking to people that don’t know anything about HGH to begin with.
I am not upset with you or anyone on this board but I guess I just don’t understand why you guys are coming at me like I’m some idiot just out trying to ruin his life?
I’m in extremely athletic person and I play in extremely athletic league of basketball with young people and I am starting to fail my body is not recovering my injuries are not recovering and I am looking for some kind of help in that area.

Sorry about the H thing??? I’m not a pro at this stuff. That’s why I came to you guys. I have the feeling that you only want to talk to people that already know whats best! ??? Weird???
And Dylan..... YOU ARE a big reason I bought 6mos worth of hgh.... I watched all your YouTube videos and you said OVER AND OVER how amazing hgh is for healing and recovery. Not one time did you even say “hgh is only for people that have been doing this for a long time”
As a matter of fact all of your videos that I watched you make it clear that you are talking to people that don’t know anything about HGH to begin with.
I am not upset with you or anyone on this board but I guess I just don’t understand why you guys are coming at me like I’m some idiot just out trying to ruin his life?
I’m in extremely athletic person and I play in extremely athletic league of basketball with young people and I am starting to fail my body is not recovering my injuries are not recovering and I am looking for some kind of help in that area.

1st relax brother. No one is angry or trying to put you off. What you are getting here is a dose of truth. Its not anything else. The reason everyone is being so firm is that they do not want you to hurt yourself. The friends you watched go down a bad road with AAS are a good example of why the people here are so concerned. When you have been around a while you will see the amount of people who post horror stories. So we tend to "cut to the chase".

As far as HGH goes I have zero experience with it so I cant comment. But I can suggest that you add MK2866 for 12 weeks. I had a nagging shoulder injury that just refused to heal. I ran MK2866 and after 12 weeks the issue was gone.

Top Bottom