napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gyno Question and TRT Question

I’ll try ask this question again so youse can understand it better. Ps I’m not on trt this is just a curiosity question.

When blasting gear, say I’m on a cycle of 500 test, my test levels are at a super high level so my e2 is also going up at a fast rate which gives me sore/sensitive nipples so I know to take some ai. I can feel it because I’m blasting and both my test and e2 levels are very high, higher than normal.
If I was on trt say 150mg at a dose where I feel like I don’t need a ai and e2 bloods look good. Because I’m not blasting and I want to keep my test levels say around 900ng/dl and all bloods are fine but I am prone to e2 because that 150mg is a low dose and not a super high dose can I develop gyno in the long term without feeling it coming? Say I wasn’t having any sides or and sensitive nips and didn’t need to use ai because bloods look good but because my test level is in the high average range could i develop gyno slowly without feeling it in long term of staying on the trt dose?
Or will I notice it and feel it no matter how slowly it’s developing?

I feel like gyno would give you signs and symptoms like pain and itchy and irritated nipples first before any real growth if breast tissue. I get gyno when I’m not keeping my levels in check but taking an AI clears it right up. I have never developed breast tissue

I have never had gyno but I would believe that you would start having symptoms prior to actually getting gyno. Everyone is different and responds differently to test. I'm not sensitive to test at all, I run a split dose of 200mg a week and without AI my estradiol is around 15. But, I keep AI ready if something changes. However, getting labs is easy. Typically, if you go to a provider they will make you get labs every 3 months.

https://www.isarms.com/forums/threads/letsgetchecked-com-my-new-youtube-channel-sponsor.57449/

Top Bottom