napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gyno on sarms

Carefull with the aromasin stay at 12.5 every 3 days at first get bloods done not alot there too aromitise if its not high and you go all out youll just crush it with a suicide inhibitor thats gonna suck for a few days

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

^Yes, this is something that can cause issues. Happens alot

Ok I'll start with that dosing...I start with 12.5 e3d. I'll be it up...after it starts to subside should I go back down to e3d? Sorry I haven't been keeping up my sarms log, had to move for work and couldn't find it when I came back on. Other than this complication my experience has been great! Really digging the sarms

start with every other day and as it subsides then you can go to every 3 days...

thats awesome your having such a great experience brother... i had no doubt that you would!

Gyno or not aromasin seems to be helping. I don't plan on coming off cycle until I'm finished my compounds. I am from Canada getting a blood panel here isn't as easy as in the states.

start with every other day and as it subsides then you can go to every 3 days...

thats awesome your having such a great experience brother... i had no doubt that you would!

Thanks Dylan, the s4 I think is my favorite, mild vision sides at night but the vascularity is totally worth it! I have veins popping now that I didn't even know I had

Thanks Dylan, the s4 I think is my favorite, mild vision sides at night but the vascularity is totally worth it! I have veins popping now that I didn't even know I had

S4 is awesome stuff for sure. It's very nice the hardness and vascularity it brings

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

i always say that s4 is one of the best bro... im glad your seeing and recognizing that... s4 offers so much, its incredible...

Top Bottom