napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gyno doubt

Kakarot

15% bf
6'1"
85 kgs
4 years of continuous lifting.
Hey, i started an anabol(25mg) ed and test E 250mg twice a week. Arimidex 0.5mg eod. On my 9th day i felt burning all over my chest, i dropped anabol and wasted it as i came to know k shouldn't be using it in my first cycle. I took 1mg arimidex that day because i think that burn is gyno related? But im taking. Arimidex 0.5mg eod now. The problem is its been 3 days. But the burn is still the same. I don't have any lump or sore nipples or acne or any other symptoms of gyno. Just this weird itchy burn on both of my pecs (sometimes on my abs too) the more sunlight or heat I face the more it burns.. Is it a sign of gyno? What is it? Should i increase dosage of arimidex? I have dropped ananol already from my cycle. My next injection is Monday. Please help. There are no other high estrogen signs as well, no mood swings, no water weight (that i can see), .
Please help

get bloodwork done and get your estradiol levels checked.. you should continue to use arimidex regardless... just stick with .5 mg eod for now until your levels are checked

get bloodwork done and get your estradiol levels checked.. you should continue to use arimidex regardless... just stick with .5 mg eod for now until your levels are checked

Alright ill do it tomorrow morning and post it here. Will u help me on what to do next?

Alright ill do it tomorrow morning and post it here. Will u help me on what to do next?

Hey Dylan. I got my bloodwork done all testesterone report is still pending. I'll get it in 10 hours but i got my estradiol which is <10 . And as far as I know it's below normal. Then why do i have a burn in my chest specially nipple area? And should i decrease my AI? im takin arimidex 0.5 eod. I have my problem and everything mentioned in the first post of this thread to make it easy I'll copy it again, today is my 17th day. The burn started at day 9 and I left taking anabol that day
(29
15% bf
6'1"
85 kgs
Hey, i started an anabol(25mg) ed and test E 250mg twice a week. Arimidex 0.5mg eod. On my 9th day i felt burning all over my chest, i dropped anabol and wasted it as i came to know k shouldn't be using it in my first cycle. I took 1mg arimidex that day because i think that burn is gyno related? But im taking. Arimidex 0.5mg eod now. The problem is its been 3 days. But the burn is still the same. I don't have any lump or sore nipples or acne or any other symptoms of gyno. Just this weird itchy burn on both of my pecs (sometimes on my abs too) the more sunlight or heat I face the more it burns.. Is it a sign of gyno? What is it? Should i increase dosage of arimidex? I have dropped ananol already from my cycle. My next injection is Monday. Please help. There are no other high estrogen signs as well, no mood swings, no water weight (that i can see), .
Please help)
Here's my original post on which you replied me to get my estradiol checked. My estradiol is <10.what should I do now

Hey Dylan. I got my bloodwork done all testesterone report is still pending. I'll get it in 10 hours but i got my estradiol which is <10 . And as far as I know it's below normal. Then why do i have a burn in my chest specially nipple area? And should i decrease my AI? im takin arimidex 0.5 eod. I have my problem and everything mentioned in the first post of this thread to make it easy I'll copy it again, today is my 17th day. The burn started at day 9 and I left taking anabol that day
(29
15% bf
6'1"
85 kgs
Please help)
Here's my original post on which you replied me to get my estradiol checked. My estradiol is <10.what should I do now

Your estrogen is crashed so you do not have gyno. Burning is not associated with gyno anyways. Lower your AI dose to 0.5mg twice per week and let your estrogen come back up a bit.....then retest

Your estrogen is crashed so you do not have gyno. Burning is not associated with gyno anyways. Lower your AI dose to 0.5mg twice per week and let your estrogen come back up a bit.....then retest

Alright brother. I inject twice a week. Should i take arimidex with the injections?

Top Bottom