napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

gynecomastia

girzoner

Dear Dylan,

I watched your video for nolvadex ( Tamoxifen citrate ) on youtube . I just want to get a detailed information about nolvadex for pubertal gynecomastia. I am suffering from this shit from last 5 years And feel very embarrased to take my shirt off Due to puffy nipples and a hard breast tissue underneath it. I Had also consulted a Doctor for it but he wants me to get a surgery. As surgery for gyno is very expensive and I do not want to get surgery. So, Will Nolvadex will work for me for a complete resolution and what amount of nolvadex I should take daily and for how much time. Does It will Ruin my Sculpted breast tissue and puffy nipples??

If you have had the gyno for a while, chances are Nolva will not get rid of it. You will probably end up having to go under the knife like I did.

you need to know before you decide to do anything that the chances of anything working on this are pretty much slim to none at this point... its not impossible, but winning the lottery is not technically impossible either... so, im sure you can see where i am going with this... if i were you, i would just get surgery done... its very very easy... it takes less than an hour and you are not out of action for crazy lengths of time either... thats what i would recommend...

Hey bro. I have the same problem. Decent physique, but puberty gyno. Don't have the money to pay surgery.
I ordered nolva because i've read several succesfull researches about treating puberty gyno with nolva on pubmed and more.
Going to do a little research for dosages for this problem.
Someone told me about a gyno protocol, also on this forum. Maybe you should check it out

Greetings

Hey bro. I have the same problem. Decent physique, but puberty gyno. Don't have the money to pay surgery.
I ordered nolva because i've read several succesfull researches about treating puberty gyno with nolva on pubmed and more.
Going to do a little research for dosages for this problem.
Someone told me about a gyno protocol, also on this forum. Maybe you should check it out

Greetings
yes, the protocol would be letro and nolva for 8 weeks followed by 4 weeks of aromasin

But I am using Raloxifene from last 5 days and that is working pretty good for me. On the other hand Gynexin too Have good reviews but I haven't tried it yet.

I am going to be 22 this year

You probably won't know until a few years later after your hormones settle down if this gyno will remain being that your hormones are still all over the place your still going through puberty... There's still a possibility once your hormones settle that your puffyness reverts, if it's even true onset gyno.

When going through puberty your hormones are in pretty much over drive, that means spike in testosterone which equals a spike in estrogen which can cause puffyness and lump formation. Once your done with puberty there is a chance that gyno from puberty can revert as your testosterone and estrogen normalize. Won't know until after puberty

Top Bottom