napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

GW & SR time off needed at the same time?

gt83

Hey guys,

I'm almost 12 weeks in to taking both. But due to the higher dosage per day of SR, I'm gunna be out soon. I understand you can run both for 16 weeks and then take off 2-3 weeks. My question is if it's ok to take off at different times or should I be taking the 2-3 weeks off of both the GW and SR at the same time. ( I ask bc I'll have plenty of gw to continue taking, break the SR, retake the SR when I get new batch, then break the gw at end of 16 weeks). Thanks for the help guys!

Greg

since neither is suppressive, its the 16week mark for either, you need not stop them same time.

Hey guys,

I'm almost 12 weeks in to taking both. But due to the higher dosage per day of SR, I'm gunna be out soon. I understand you can run both for 16 weeks and then take off 2-3 weeks. My question is if it's ok to take off at different times or should I be taking the 2-3 weeks off of both the GW and SR at the same time. ( I ask bc I'll have plenty of gw to continue taking, break the SR, retake the SR when I get new batch, then break the gw at end of 16 weeks). Thanks for the help guys!

Greg
You are fine to keep running the GW up to the 16 week mark if you run out of Sr, then take your 2-3 weeks off and start up again.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

you are good to go... when you run non suppressive cycles, rules are different brother.. your completely fine to continue

Top Bottom