napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

GW/LGD-3033 Cycle Update

CC_technology

I am not big into posting personal info but people here helped me so I want to share in case it guides anyone else.

Props to Dylan for helping me with this

Cycle info
LGD-30331 10mg am 10mg 4-5 hours later - from Umbrella. Highly recommended
GW 20 MG am - from sarms4sale. Highly recommended
TRT - Test C 200mg a week (been on TRT for 8 yrs)
Vitamins, Finasteride for hair which I hate and added Taurine
Diet has been dirty due to travel for work
Workouts have been on point

4 weeks in as of today
Stats
Age 47. Lifting heavy for 29 yrs. Have done PED cycles in my late 20s but none since. I got to 277 with 10pct bf at age 27 on my 4th cycle.
Starting Weight 247 (6'5") prob high teens BF
Current weight 262 - I will add 5 lbs for Turkey day so prob 10 lbs lean gains in 4 weeks with crap travel diet!

I did blood work 3 weeks before starting. Will update after

Goals - I wanted to lose weight so I was just going to try GW but I read people dropping weight as well as gains with 3033 so I tried them as a combo. I was originally just going to blast Test C and GW but when I blast Test I hold a bunch of water even with some AI.

I am very impressed with this combo. Part of it was my expectation was low due to prior poor sarms experience.

First off the cardio benefit of GW is unreal. I am avid on the Peloton and I ride mtb a ton. I know my cardio levels, hr levels and output. My outdoor riding season has just ended and my Peloton season is just cranking up so I have no business making PRs but since the GW I have been doing more PRs than not. Eeven when I should not be like day after legs or only riding a little here and there. I want to be on GW forever if I can, just for the cardio so I can keep up with the 150lb guys I ride with better.

GW 3033
Very dry and the gains are more than I expected - especially strength. I have only done sarms one time and I must have had some bunk stuff because I had little to no gains.
Strength - almost every weight I am pushing is at or close to personal best even a couple of places where I battle injuries. At this stage of my life I do not lift heavy but heavy with range. I can press 405 perfectly but rarely press over 275 because I battle injuries in 3 places in my body. Yesterday I did 225 incline bp 24 reps and prob had at least 5 more. 22 plates leg press 7 reps as deep as I could go and had more easily. Beat my pr in pullups at current weight by 3 reps.
Size - Big clothes not fitting. Easy 2-3 inches on legs, 1" arms, 3-4 on chest and lats. My lats have literally blown up. If I was lean it would be impressive.

My son plays HS football and I lift with him and he is wondering what I am doing due to the weight increase he has seen!

Fat loss - I have dropped some and I think I was leaner initially as I felt the water coming out of me but now I kind of feel like it has gone back the other way a bit likely due to water retention from carbs on holidays. Diet will ensue now for the last month and I expect some very lean gains. Even with this I have absolutely lost body fat.

Sides - Up until this week I would say zero sides and I was going to say everyone should be on this but this week I am literally sore everywhere I lift to the point it is keeping me up at night. I am on taurine and it does not feel like back pumps and I have done winny and it doesn't feel like joint pain. Feels like every muscle I worked this week is mildly injured but it goes away in a few days. Just like serious DOMS X10. I PR'd pullups on Tues and my left lat was really sore until yesterday and my right leg before that from leg day. If anyone has any suggestions for this let me know. Until this week I only had a little sweatiness from the initial GW and almost zero sides compared to the gains.

Overall very very happy. Want to try more sarms. Hoping the soreness goes away. Thanks for the input and great info here.

Very awesome to hear and THANK YOU for the detailed feedback bro.. very very beneficial not only for you to have to keep track of things but also for everyone else to see things that can be expected with these... You are doing damn good and still have a lot more gains to make... It is especially nice to get feedback on LGD 3033 as there is not nearly as much out there on it as there is with cardarine... 3033 is unreal and its great to see you doing so well! Keep up the great work and keep the updates coming!!

Great post CC.

Sharing your experience most definitely helps others on their physique journey.

Keep your focus and enjoy the journey.

Nice work...

This is an awesome update! Thank you for being well detailed! You have all of our support! Keep working hard and keep the updates coming for us as well!

Two more weeks in. Strength is off the charts. Size has plateaued but I have lost fat. Still very happy especially considering minimal to zero sides. I know I can do a ped stack and get way bigger but at this point in my life I measure it based on sides and then the final will be based on what I keep after the cycle. So far still very very pleased.

Here are the finals after 8 weeks

Starting weight 247
Final weight 269
Peak 274
Did bloods but don't have them yet. I expect all to be normal

I did this at a time of yr when my diet needed to be better. My lifting was on point but I had two big holidays plus end-of-year meals with clients. That being said I lost fat for sure and know if I did this when my diet was dialed I would have lost much fat.

All my feedback is based on side effects. I know I can get way more but it for me comes with way more sides

Strength a+
Size b+
Fat Loss b+
Endurance a
Side effects a++

Overall for the benefits, sides and cost I rate this combo very highly. If people say 4030 is legal dbol without sides I would say this is the dry version of that. We will see what I keep though.
Remember I am on TRT at 200mg TestC a week with this. I would do this again in a heartbeat but I want to try other sarms and peptides

this is excellent information brother! Really really nice to see and thank you for the great detail on this! im happy that i could help you with this and i will be here to help you however i can with this in the future! GREAT WORK!!

I just read your log and while it may not be extensive, it has some excellent detail to it and it will not only be helpful for you to look back on but for all the people reading out there. This is a great reference for people to use!

Here are the finals after 8 weeks

Starting weight 247
Final weight 269
Peak 274
Did bloods but don't have them yet. I expect all to be normal

I did this at a time of yr when my diet needed to be better. My lifting was on point but I had two big holidays plus end-of-year meals with clients. That being said I lost fat for sure and know if I did this when my diet was dialed I would have lost much fat.

All my feedback is based on side effects. I know I can get way more but it for me comes with way more sides

Strength a+
Size b+
Fat Loss b+
Endurance a
Side effects a++

Overall for the benefits, sides and cost I rate this combo very highly. If people say 4030 is legal dbol without sides I would say this is the dry version of that. We will see what I keep though.
Remember I am on TRT at 200mg TestC a week with this. I would do this again in a heartbeat but I want to try other sarms and peptides
Very strong results here and thank you for the great detail that you provided! It is so nice to see and hear the excellent results you made!

Top Bottom