napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gw-0742?

LilSlugger

Hey bros, just wanting to know if anybody has experienced or researched GW0742?

From what I've gleaned it is a newer compound than cardarine but with very similar properties. Both are ppar agonists. Reason I ask is that in Australia cardarine has been effectively banned for sale and use after a reclassification by regulators. Now some Aussie sarms suppliers are marketing GW0742 as an alternative to cardarine. Any info would be appreciated.

??
stumped me on this one..

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Tazz

I think its here in Australia atm to try to counter the Cardarine ban . I know absolutely nothing fuckin about it and would be hesitant to use it .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GW0742

Biological Activity
Description
GW0742 is a potent and highly selective PPARβ/δ agonist, with IC50 of 1 nM, with 1000-fold selectivity over hPPARα and hPPARγ.

Features
Both GW0742 and L-165041 activate PPARβ, but not PPARγ or PPARα in platelets.

Targets

PPARδ [1]
()
1 nM(EC50)
In vitro

GW0742 shows activity aganist hPPARα, hPPARγ and hPPARδ with EC50 of 1.1 μM, 2 μM and 1 nM, respectively, in cell based transactivation assay. [1] GW0742 (0.2 μM and 1 μM) significant increases in reporter activity of PPARβ/δ in N/TERT-1 keratinocytes. GW0742 (1 μM) results in significant inhibition in the average number of N/TERT-1 keratinocytes. GW0742 (1 μM) results in an increase in the number of cells in the G1 phase and a decrease in the number of cells in the S phase. GW0742 (1 μM) causes a significant increase in the mRNA encoding ADRP, a known PPARβ/δ target gene, in N/TERT-1 keratinocytes as well as mouse primary keratinocytes. GW0742 (1 μM) results in significantly reduced phosphorylation of retinoblastoma (Rb) and a significantly lower level of p42/44 ERK in N/TERT-1 cells. GW0742 (1 μM) leads to an increase in the mRNA encoding a number of known markers of terminal differentiation including TG-I, SPR1A, K10 and involucrin. [2] GW0742 at 100 μM produces a significant reduction in low-KCl-induced neuronal cell death in cerebellar granule neurons. GW0742 at 100 μM induces a pronounced increase in cell death as measured by LDH release after 48 hr of incubation. GW0742 at 100 μM produces a pronounced increase in c-Jun expression at 6 hours in cerebellar granule neuron cultures. GW0742 at 100 μM increases PPARα-mediated transactivation dependent on the presence of 1.5% BSA in MCF-7 cells. [3]

Cell Data

Cell Lines

Assay Type

Concentration

Incubation Time

Formulation

Activity Description

PMID

In vivo
GW0742 (10 mg/kg) promotes reverse cholesterol transport in C57BL6/J mice. GW0742 (10 mg/kg) increases the fecal excretion of HDLderived cholesterol despite no effect on HDL cholesterol catabolism in C57BL6/J mice. GW0742 decreases NPC1L1 mRNA expression in the small intestine of mice. [4] GW0742 (30 mg/kg), prior to induction of LPS-mediated pulmonary inflammation, results in a significant decrease in leukocyte recruitment into the pulmonary space in Male BALB/c mice. GW0742 (30 mg/kg) significantly decreases protein and mRNA levels of the pro-inflammatory cytokines IL-6, IL-1beta and TNFalpha in Bronchial alveolar lavage fluid of mice. [5]

there is little to nothing on it and unless you feel like being a guinea pig then i wouldnt go near it...

Top Bottom