napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Guidance for a new guy with new found knowledge thanks to DG..

its high yes but i wouldnt be highly concerned... yes shbg is hurting you and you need to get your cortisol down too... gw501516 will help that and my organ st has A TON of cortisol lowering ingredients in it... PERFECT for getting that down... run proviron as i instructed asap

Just received a note from my doc respective to my bloods, funny:

"Nothing to worry about here. This cortisol level is fine and clinically does not explain your symptoms. The remainder of the labs showed nothing concerning for malignancy. At this point I think you need 2 weeks in Tahiti and some dedicated chill time. That's an order."

Just received a note from my doc respective to my bloods, funny:

"Nothing to worry about here. This cortisol level is fine and clinically does not explain your symptoms. The remainder of the labs showed nothing concerning for malignancy. At this point I think you need 2 weeks in Tahiti and some dedicated chill time. That's an order."
THAT shows the ignorance and lack of care! unbelievable... thats because its barely in range so for them, thats all that matters even though high end is not good etc... SMFHHHHHHHHHH

Got it bro, you did. I need to stop trying to sort quick fixes until I get the proviron and GW. I thought aromasin also lowers SHBG.
oh boy bro... did you read what i said? your estrogen is low end... do you really want to know what it feels like to crush it? so you try to fix something else while sacrificing another area that will be FAR worse on you? please bro, im trying here...

THAT shows the ignorance and lack of care! unbelievable... thats because its barely in range so for them, thats all that matters even though high end is not good etc... SMFHHHHHHHHHH

Yeah, tell me about it but expected..Healthcare in America.

oh boy bro... did you read what i said? your estrogen is low end... do you really want to know what it feels like to crush it? so you try to fix something else while sacrificing another area that will be FAR worse on you? please bro, im trying here...

Understood. Holding pattern for now.

Top Bottom