napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Guidance for a new guy with new found knowledge thanks to DG..

Peso

Brothas, looking for some guidance on a few topics, new to the forum so appreciate in advance any responses. Thank you to DG, came across your videos 2 weeks ago and think I have viewed each and every one. Absolutely awesome knowledge and thanks for sharing man, helped me sort a lot of what I have experienced in the past and how best to plan for future..

Full disclosure, I did not run my last cycle correctly. I realize amounts were to high and I slacked on PCT. I didn't do the diligence as I had never experienced any sides in past cycles but none were this intensive.
Stats are provided below to accompany each of the following questions:
- I want to start the proposed cycle and want to ensure it is 100% properly administered. I gathered all that DG shared and included within the below proposed, please again provide any insight / revisions given what I provide. I need to gain back all the strength and size I lost due to my negligence, also need to sort the mood and libido stuff out but its on the mend the past several weeks. Insight on starting the proposed cycle Dec 1 given all provided and last cycle/pin was Sept 1, didn't start PCT immediately.
- I will get all bloodwork before / mid / end of cycle but do you think I need to get an estrogen and test check as soon as next week to ensure things are progressing in the right direction?

Anything else I might have missed to ask, apologies if I have missed something and again much appreciate any responses.

Stats / Relevant Info
Height: 6’2
Weight: 200lbs
Body Fat: 16%
Goal: gain back size and strength lost in past 2 months
Training better part of 20 years. 5-6 days/week
Diet is ok, definitely need more protein
September 29th had PRP injection medial left elbow for tendinosis
Also some tendinosis in left shoulder currently
Ran 5 cycles – 1st in late 20’s
3 cycles in last 2 years
Most recent cycle:
- Test E 1ml / Deca 500mg – 12 weeks (Last pin - Sept 1st
17)
- Aromasin – 25mg ed weeks 3, 5, 7, 11
PCT was started late:
Oct 16 -24 – Clomid 100mg/day, Nolva 40mg/day
Oct 24- Nov 1st – Clomid 50mg/day, Nolva 40mg/day

Blood Work (Nov 1st)
Total test – 479ng/dl
HDL – 52mg/dl
LDL – 139mg/dl
Total Chol – 204mg/dl
Hemo A1C - <4.7%
Gluclose – 71mg/dl
RBC – 5.12
ALT – 34u/l
HGB – 17.7g/dl

PROPOSED CYCLE

Weeks 1 – 13
400mg test e (200mg – Mon / 200mg – Thurs)
250mg deca
12.5mg aromasin eod
N2Guard (7 caps) (4caps am / 3 caps at 1pm)

Weeks 1-4
50mg Anadrol ed

Weeks 1-5
Creatine (3gms ed)

Weeks 12-15
HCG (500iu – 2x/wk)

Weeks 16/17
Clomid 50mg ed
Nolva 40mg ed
Aromasin 12.5mg eod
MK2866 25mg ed
GW501516 20mg ed

Weeks 18-21
Clomid 25mg ed
Nolva 20mg ed
Aromasin 12.5mg eod
MK2866 25 mg ed (stop at wk 20)
GW 501516 20mg ed

Stats / Relevant Info
Height: 6’2
Weight: 200lbs
Body Fat: 16%
Goal: size and strength
Training better part of 20 years. 5-6 days/week
Diet is ok, definitely need more protein
September 29th had PRP injection medial left elbow for tendinosis
Also some tendinosis in left shoulder currently
Ran 5 cycles – 1st in late 20’s
3 cycles in last 2 years
Most recent cycle:
- Test E 1ml / Deca 500mg – 12 weeks (Last pin - Sept 1st
17)
- Aromasin – 25mg ed weeks 3, 5, 7, 11
PCT was started late:
Oct 16 -24 – Clomid 100mg/day, Nolva 40mg/day
Oct 24- Nov 1st – Clomid 50mg/day, Nolva 40mg/day

Blood Work (Nov 1st)
Total test – 479ng/dl
HDL – 52mg/dl
LDL – 139mg/dl
Total Chol – 204mg/dl
Hemo A1C - <4.7%
Gluclose – 71mg/dl
RBC – 5.12
ALT – 34u/l
HGB – 17.7g/dl

hey brother, welcome to isarms... i have to say right off the bat i love your attitude, your approach, your acceptance of responsibility but also desire to make it right and attention to detail... the first glaring thing is your current body fat in conjunction with your proposed cycle.. . your body fat is already high for what it should be to run a cycle and then you have all bulking compounds... you need to get in better condition first before you run a cycle and DEFINITELY before you start bulking... i have a new product line that will fit perfectly in your cycle... my new ORGAN ST destroys n2guard and my POST CT completely erases the need for hcg on cycle.. check out the site here... www.dganutrition.com

have you considered going with a sarms stack FIRST to get your body fat down to the right range? you want to be around 12-13% realistically so you dont have to go that far...

Thanks DG, I know my body fat was a bit high but if I'm honest it has never been much lower. As I mentioned I definitely can get stricter with my diet and have in the past weeks. Attached is a photo week 10 of last cycle, I thought the gains and overall look was ok, sounds like I was probably wrong. I did have a look at your product and was planning on substituting for the HCG in PCT, just hadn't revised the cycle and was hoping you might provide the input you did.
I have actually never done a cutting cycle or used SARMs. Definitely understand SARMs now thanks to the education provided. I know you dont craft cycles but given what I have provided what do you think, still go the route of SARMs, cutting cycle or the cycle I proposed? Again, I was happy with what I achieved and "how I was" 2 months ago in photo.
Do you see anything with my blood that prohibits starting one of the above?

Appreciate the quick response and guidance bro. IMG_2554.jpg

Welcome to the forum peso!! I am sure some of the more experienced members will give you some solid feedback. Here is my thoughts out your post. 1) your body fat is too high to start your cycle. 2) from your blood work it looks like you need to address your cholesterol being slightly elevated. Take a good look at your diet and see if there is anything there contributing to your elevated cholesterol. You may want to consider GW and/or Dylan's all in one cycle support. 3) you haven had enough time off cycle to start the proposed cycle on December 1st. Your last pin was sept 1st and you did a 12 week cycle so add on the pct and you at least 16 weeks off cycle, which would bring you to December 22nd the earliest. I would personally take a couple more weeks to address the first 2 issues. Hope that helps brother!

Thanks DG, I know my body fat was a bit high but if I'm honest it has never been much lower. As I mentioned I definitely can get stricter with my diet and have in the past weeks. Attached is a photo week 10 of last cycle, I thought the gains and overall look was ok, sounds like I was probably wrong. I did have a look at your product and was planning on substituting for the HCG in PCT, just hadn't revised the cycle and was hoping you might provide the input you did.
I have actually never done a cutting cycle or used SARMs. Definitely understand SARMs now thanks to the education provided. I know you dont craft cycles but given what I have provided what do you think, still go the route of SARMs, cutting cycle or the cycle I proposed? Again, I was happy with what I achieved and "how I was" 2 months ago in photo.
Do you see anything with my blood that prohibits starting one of the above?

Appreciate the quick response and guidance bro. View attachment 5091
i will touch on what carmel cowboy touched on because he gave you a very very intelligent response... your body is definitely too high brother... DO NOT be discouraged at all, you can get it down but its higher than 16 judging from your picture but like i said, THATS OK, i will help you to get it down.. also, i design so many cycles everyday bro, its in the hundreds when i get done with all my questions here, youtube comments and emails, so thats what i sit here and do 7 days a week!

you have to get your cholesterol down too like carmel said... the beauty of that is within the cutting cycle i am going to lay out for you, gw501516 helps treat that combined with my organ st and you will get that down quickly... here is the sarms stack that i recommend...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
9-12 POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Welcome to the forum peso!! I am sure some of the more experienced members will give you some solid feedback. Here is my thoughts out your post. 1) your body fat is too high to start your cycle. 2) from your blood work it looks like you need to address your cholesterol being slightly elevated. Take a good look at your diet and see if there is anything there contributing to your elevated cholesterol. You may want to consider GW and/or Dylan's all in one cycle support. 3) you haven had enough time off cycle to start the proposed cycle on December 1st. Your last pin was sept 1st and you did a 12 week cycle so add on the pct and you at least 16 weeks off cycle, which would bring you to December 22nd the earliest. I would personally take a couple more weeks to address the first 2 issues. Hope that helps brother!
excellent post and advice brother!

Thanks a ton for the detailed feedback guys and for taking the time to read all that I provided. All makes sense and Im glad I asked these questions. Will revise the plan and go from there. Honestly, struggled for a proper resource for these questions for many years, maybe a bit lazy to the do the work but as I said absolutely not going to happen again.

Thanks Again brothers..

Thanks a ton for the detailed feedback guys and for taking the time to read all that I provided. All makes sense and Im glad I asked these questions. Will revise the plan and go from there. Honestly, struggled for a proper resource for these questions for many years, maybe a bit lazy to the do the work but as I said absolutely not going to happen again.

Thanks Again brothers..

Your a smart man!! This is a great family here and your safety is of utmost importance!!

Thanks Again brothers..
like i told you earlier, you are a breath of fresh air brother... a man that admits mistakes but does everything he can to improve and fix it, i have nothing but respect for!

Thanks Again brothers..

We have a great community here bro, and you received some very valuable advice. You seem like a smart and sensible guy that owns up to his mistakes and looks to make things right. Glad to see you head in the right direction. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with

Alright guys, received additional labs back this morning. Welcome any insight or direction. I am currently taking Clomid (50mg) and Nolva (40mg)

LH - 14.4
FSH - 4.0
Prolactin - 7.5
Estradiol - 16.0
Test - 702
SHBG - 89.7

everything looks good except your shbg is quite high and needs to come down... proviron, 50 mg per day, 12-16 weeks will fix that for you... your estrogen is on the lower side, i would like to see that in the 20's at least but otherwise everything looks really good

Appreciate the quick response. no concerns with LH at 14.4 (1.7-8.6miu/ml)? I am 2 months post last pin. forgot to include my cortisol - 16.1 (2.9 - 17.3ug/dl)
I am really struggling with energy, appetite and lack of libido. Looks like all could be culprit of high SHBG? I will get proviron. Should I continue with Clomid and Nolva? Assuming not.

Thanks guys.

its high yes but i wouldnt be highly concerned... yes shbg is hurting you and you need to get your cortisol down too... gw501516 will help that and my organ st has A TON of cortisol lowering ingredients in it... PERFECT for getting that down... run proviron as i instructed asap

Much appreciate the feedback guys. I will get going with GW, Priviron and the organ ST immediately.
Few follow up questions:
Should I stop with Clomid and Nolva?
How long until the SHBG and cortisol levels are impacted?

your estrogen is already too low... NO, do not continue to use aromasin... i thought i already said your estrogen was low?? you dont need nolva and clomid anymore... i guess im confused because i told you all your bloodwork was good except those few spots and told you what to use??

Got it bro, you did. I need to stop trying to sort quick fixes until I get the proviron and GW. I thought aromasin also lowers SHBG.

Top Bottom