napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Growth Hormone and enlarged gut?

Super Spartan

So I've been taking GH along with my cycles and even during PCT for the past 4 months @ 4 to 5 iU per day sometimes split into half doses and sometime in one shot.

My last cycle was Test Cypionate @ 500mg per week along with Winstrol + Masteron + Primo (600mg per week).

I was having lots of water retention and my belly looked like I was pregnant or something despite taking Aromasin EOD @ 12.5mg so I thought maybe it's just temporary water retention due to the Test Cypionate.

Now I stopped my cycle 2 months back and just recently finished my PCT. my tummy is less bloated now but I still feel like it's not as slim as it was before like if I hit it, it kinda wobbles even though my weight is 78 @ 10% body fat

I was just recently watching a video from Rich Pihanna where he talks about the side effects of GH and how he stopped it because it caused his gut to grow and he wanted a slim waste. He also mentions that vacuums help to reduce this bloating and shrink the waste although I am finding that hard to believe if GH has enlarged my internal organs or something.

Does 4 to 5 iu usually cause this or am I just being paranoid and this is just my body holding a lot of water?

No you're being paranoid. Those guys do 20-30 ius.

HGH causes a lot of water retention especially as you increase the dosage.

My advice is to start low 1-2ius and slowly increase over time and stop at the dosage you feel comfortable with. The water retention can get excessive as you go higher. Find your sweet spot.

Top Bottom