napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Greetings from Greece and Advise kindly requested on SARMS cycle ;)

pitman

Dear all,
hello my name is Nikos and I’m from Greece. I’ve been looking into SARMS for the past two weeks and I am about to decide an move on to run a SARMScutting cycle.
My stats:
34 years old / 1.70 m / 78kg / 19% - 20% BF
Goals:
Would love to gain some height LOL / Drop 6 kg of Fat and / Gain about 2 – 3 kg of lean mass (if possible)

My previous experience:
I’ve been hitting he gym since I was but never been very consistent (starting and stopping starting and stopping) and I’m not proud of this.

My steroid’s experience:
The more I grow older the more I’m afraid of trying stuff.
From 17 to 25 I have taken lots of recreational drugs and lots of alcohol therefore I don’t want to fuck up my organism .
I’d say I’m terrified of side effects and take them very seriously into consideration.

In 2013 I tried to run my first cycle which would be Test prop + Anavar but had to stop 3 weeks in, due to a bad haemorrhoid situation.
In 2014 I tried to run Test prop + Anavar + Primo a but again had the same issue. I then decided to go into surgery and remove the haemorrhoids once and for all.
In 2015 I finally managed to go through all the cycle (Test Prop + Anavar + Primo). I must admit I was very happy with results. I had not been to the gym for 9 months and started again 1 month prio to the cycle and by the end of it I had the resukts I would have had with very strict dieting and rough workouts for more than a year.
The reason I chose those steroids after tons of reading were: 1) low side effects which is very important to me and 2) I’m not interested in putting on mass or becoming huge, my body type is kinda bulky and I am more intrested in a cut physique look and being stronger. IMO lots of mass doesn’t look good on small heights (but that’s just my opinion)

The Bad thing was that there was way too much pinning involved Test prop EOD and Primo twice a week. I think my butt must have hated me. I tried pinning in other spots (shoulders & quads) to relieve my butt some days, but I wouldn’t say it was a very good idea

I must admit I fucked up with my PCT .
And for some reason whenever I took arimidex , something must have really gone wrong with my prostate since I was having trouble urinating.
Also after finishing the cycle my ejaculation quantity was depressing , only a few drops would come out. It took quite a while for me to recover and even now, a year later I don’t believe quantity is back to its normal volume.
I’d like some comments on this. I f anyone has had the same issue.

So this year and since its already kind of late (summer is just around the corner) I was looking for an alternative cutting cycle without that much pinning. Winstrol is in my opinion too harsh on the liver and joints (I have knee issue) and Tren, well I don’t like at all the side effects I have read this comes with.
Then I read about Sarms. I read some very positive facts but I must admit I am not very easy o convince and to be honest AAS have been arun for ages while SARMS less than 2 decades. Therefore do we know the side effects on the long run?

Anyway:
1) do you guys (and girls) think that an 8 week cycle of Cardarine (GW-501516) + S4 would produce good results? I want to keep it as simple as possible. I wouldn’t like to stack more than 2 or 3 for my first time on Sarms.
2) Should I substitute the S4 with something else like In2slin?
3) Do you believe adding Yohimflame as an extra is a good idea?
4) Is a (mini) PCT needed and what would thios constitute of? I’ve seen that some mini PCTs include GW-501516. Can someone explain this?
5) I have some VAR left from last year would it be advisable to add it?
6) I have two new bottles of Kre Alkalyn creatine from EFX which are about to expire should I take them along with the Sarms or will it be counterproductive (remember I want to cut)?

Other supplements I will be taking:
Multivitamins
EFAs
BCAAs
CLA (maybe)
LIV52

Do you suggest anything else?

Thanks in advance for your answers and sharing your knowledge / experience.

Dear all,
hello my name is Nikos and I’m from Greece. I’ve been looking into SARMS for the past two weeks and I am about to decide an move on to run a SARMScutting cycle.
My stats:
34 years old / 1.70 m / 78kg / 19% - 20% BF
Goals:
Would love to gain some height LOL / Drop 6 kg of Fat and / Gain about 2 – 3 kg of lean mass (if possible)

My previous experience:
I’ve been hitting he gym since I was but never been very consistent (starting and stopping starting and stopping) and I’m not proud of this.

My steroid’s experience:
The more I grow older the more I’m afraid of trying stuff.
From 17 to 25 I have taken lots of recreational drugs and lots of alcohol therefore I don’t want to fuck up my organism .
I’d say I’m terrified of side effects and take them very seriously into consideration.

In 2013 I tried to run my first cycle which would be Test prop + Anavar but had to stop 3 weeks in, due to a bad haemorrhoid situation.
In 2014 I tried to run Test prop + Anavar + Primo a but again had the same issue. I then decided to go into surgery and remove the haemorrhoids once and for all.
In 2015 I finally managed to go through all the cycle (Test Prop + Anavar + Primo). I must admit I was very happy with results. I had not been to the gym for 9 months and started again 1 month prio to the cycle and by the end of it I had the resukts I would have had with very strict dieting and rough workouts for more than a year.
The reason I chose those steroids after tons of reading were: 1) low side effects which is very important to me and 2) I’m not interested in putting on mass or becoming huge, my body type is kinda bulky and I am more intrested in a cut physique look and being stronger. IMO lots of mass doesn’t look good on small heights (but that’s just my opinion)

The Bad thing was that there was way too much pinning involved Test prop EOD and Primo twice a week. I think my butt must have hated me. I tried pinning in other spots (shoulders & quads) to relieve my butt some days, but I wouldn’t say it was a very good idea

I must admit I fucked up with my PCT .
And for some reason whenever I took arimidex , something must have really gone wrong with my prostate since I was having trouble urinating.
Also after finishing the cycle my ejaculation quantity was depressing , only a few drops would come out. It took quite a while for me to recover and even now, a year later I don’t believe quantity is back to its normal volume.
I’d like some comments on this. I f anyone has had the same issue.

So this year and since its already kind of late (summer is just around the corner) I was looking for an alternative cutting cycle without that much pinning. Winstrol is in my opinion too harsh on the liver and joints (I have knee issue) and Tren, well I don’t like at all the side effects I have read this comes with.
Then I read about Sarms. I read some very positive facts but I must admit I am not very easy o convince and to be honest AAS have been arun for ages while SARMS less than 2 decades. Therefore do we know the side effects on the long run?

Anyway:
1) do you guys (and girls) think that an 8 week cycle of Cardarine (GW-501516) + S4 would produce good results? I want to keep it as simple as possible. I wouldn’t like to stack more than 2 or 3 for my first time on Sarms.
2) Should I substitute the S4 with something else like In2slin?
3) Do you believe adding Yohimflame as an extra is a good idea?
4) Is a (mini) PCT needed and what would thios constitute of? I’ve seen that some mini PCTs include GW-501516. Can someone explain this?
5) I have some VAR left from last year would it be advisable to add it?
6) I have two new bottles of Kre Alkalyn creatine from EFX which are about to expire should I take them along with the Sarms or will it be counterproductive (remember I want to cut)?

Other supplements I will be taking:
Multivitamins
EFAs
BCAAs
CLA (maybe)
LIV52

Do you suggest anything else?

Thanks in advance for your answers and sharing your knowledge / experience.

hey bro... quite a novel you wrote... try to condense that a bit in the future... thats why you have so little reply here...

1. 8 week cycles are 3/4 a cycle... you need to run it 12 weeks, not 8
2. n2slin? LMFAO... NO... come on, thats straight garbage.. that would not serve as a replacement, only a detriment... LOLLLL come on bro... thats beyond ridiculous
3. LOLLLLLLLLL! NOOOOOOO bro, fuck me... your talking about some of the worst products out there
4. i will give you an entire layout for your cycle
5. NO
6. you can but i would just leave it out...

you need to just go with the sarms triple stack... the classic... here is the layout... you can get EVERYTHING from www.sarmsx.com and it can all be shipped to you with no problem...

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Stay far away from any of that n2bm crap bro. Don't waste money on any of it. I agree with Dylan that you should go with a tried and true triple stack at least. If you have the means, I would take it a step further and lgd and run the super stack. The results from that are pretty awesome. Adding lgd adds so much more for mass and strength gains

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/super-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

These guys gave you a great stack bro. Leave NTBM alone, I can vouch for that. You'll really love Sarmsx stuff, and trust us when we tell you n2slin will not be needed lol

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]

Top Bottom