napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Got this PM this morning SMH...

44YOGearHead

'Hey man, I want to get into gear and have been researching for a while now. I was wondering if you could help me set up a cycle for myself.

Age: 18 ( I know im too young but i'm hard headed and sarms did nothing )
Height: 6'1
Weight: 130 (im a stick)
Bodyfat: no clue

I want results fast but I don't want people to know i'm using gear.

I'd also rather take orals instead of injectables (im scared of needles)

If you can help please pm me back.'

I hope this was a fucking joke because things like this are proof that stupidity is at an all time high.
I'm sure he reached out to a few others on the forum and someone probably directed him to the source page. Money is money I guess, but this is the biggest red flag having message I've ever seen. Geez.... if someone helped this poor kid you have zero conscious.

The 44

My message back to him:
"Dude, really? I could care less what age you are because if you can get it you will use it, but if you're gonna use it you have to go about it right. 1. If you're scared of needles, gear is not for you. 2. Oral only cycles will fuck you up. You'll literally hate yourself and cause all kinds of damage. 3. At 130 pounds especially Oral only cycles will destroy your organs and joints. If you're hell bent on AAS use you have to get over the needle fear as the only thing that might not fuck you up irreversibly is a testosterone only cycle with proper on cycle and post cycle support. You really are both too young and too skinny for gear and your fear of needles simply shouts "Don't fuck with gear"". That's the extent of my help bro. Advice."

WTF

'Hey man, I want to get into gear and have been researching for a while now. I was wondering if you could help me set up a cycle for myself.

Age: 18 ( I know im too young but i'm hard headed and sarms did nothing )
Height: 6'1
Weight: 130 (im a stick)
Bodyfat: no clue

I want results fast but I don't want people to know i'm using gear.

I'd also rather take orals instead of injectables (im scared of needles)

If you can help please pm me back.'

I hope this was a fucking joke because things like this are proof that stupidity is at an all time high.
I'm sure he reached out to a few others on the forum and someone probably directed him to the source page. Money is money I guess, but this is the biggest red flag having message I've ever seen. Geez.... if someone helped this poor kid you have zero conscious.

The 44

This doesn't suprise me at all bro. I get these PMs daily. I treat them the exact same as I do in the open forum. Help the, the best I can and give them some tough love back. That's all we can do is try to help them out. It's up to them whether they implement it or not

6ft1 and 130?!!!!! Can that be real?!!!

Literally if you kept eating exactly what you were and just added an apple and a tablespoon of honey a day, you'd put on weight with those stats. Maybe even just one of those.

I've had some PM's too asking for advice. Nothing to that degree though, most seem knowledgeable and just want further opinion / guidance.

I usually won't even reply to PM's like that. Occasionally I'll tell them to post their question on the forum.

PHARMA LADY REP

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's the cycle I would suggest....

Week 1-52: Caloric surplus + progressive overload

Pct
Week 52-56: caloric surplus + progressive overload

Take 4 weeks break then repeat

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

how can you even be alive at that weight with that height?? is he a runaway child or something? do his parents not feed him?

Dude! When I was in high school I was 6'1" and 165 which was disgustingly skinny. No way he's 130 lol

how can you even be alive at that weight with that height?? is he a runaway child or something? do his parents not feed him?

holy crap 6'1 130lb? that's so ridiculous , this is a case of diet needing to be altered , not gear LOL. He can put on some massive beginners gains by changing up his diet and working out 5x a week

I always shake my head at these kids. Got these 15.16 year old kids at my gym running anadrol... Such a joke and now they're wanting tren. I don't even associate with them nor will I. I won't even advise safe usage to them, I won't advise anything to them for that matter. I don't want that on my conscience but the way I see it if you're 18 you can make your own choices and I'll tell you how stupid you are but I also will do my best to make sure you don't fuck your self up in the process... Hard bein the nice guy and actually giving a fuck about people's well being sometimes

I always shake my head at these kids. Got these 15.16 year old kids at my gym running anadrol... Such a joke and now they're wanting tren. I don't even associate with them nor will I. I won't even advise safe usage to them, I won't advise anything to them for that matter. I don't want that on my conscience but the way I see it if you're 18 you can make your own choices and I'll tell you how stupid you are but I also will do my best to make sure you don't fuck your self up in the process... Hard bein the nice guy and actually giving a fuck about people's well being sometimes

I just don't know. Some folks regardless of 'adult' status just aren't there yet.

Yep... I get those messages too. Theyre out there. All you can do is try to point them in the right direction. If they say screw your advice and do it anyway, at least you tried and did your part.

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]
5% Discount Code: MP5

I hate these because I feel obligated to help even though it feels like a waste of time and yet I can't help but try to put some sense in them. Then it usually ends up that they don't comprehend my response and I have to reiterate step by step in baby talk to get them to understand everything. Sometimes I wanna say Jesus dude either go read up on this or send me a check. I have a hard time dealing with stupid people.

Phurious Pharma rep
[email protected]
'JS5' for 5% off your order!

Top Bottom