napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Got my SARMS! (female 37yo)

sarala

I'm just excited. Although Im not sure if I have to split dosage. From what I read, I need:
Ostarine
MK-2866 (12.5mgs)

Cardarine
GW-501516 (20mgs)

Andarine
(S-4) (12.5mgs)

Anybody correct me if I'm wrong please

thanks
sarala

ostarine for you will be 12.5 mg the first two weeks then bump to 25 mg

cardarine dose is correct

s4 dose is WAY off and i have no clue where you got that from but noone was recommending that type of dose... possibly a typo?

s4 is 50 mg per day... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

I'm just excited. Although Im not sure if I have to split dosage. From what I read, I need:
Ostarine
MK-2866 (12.5mgs)

Cardarine
GW-501516 (20mgs)

Andarine
(S-4) (12.5mgs)

Anybody correct me if I'm wrong please

thanks
sarala

As a female, it's fine to start Ostarine at 12.5mg, but don't be afraid to go to 25mg per day. Here is the general recommended protocol for that triple stack that works well for both males AND females

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/triple-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

As a female, it's fine to start Ostarine at 12.5mg, but don't be afraid to go to 25mg per day. Here is the general recommended protocol for that triple stack that works well for both males AND females

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/triple-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Thanks for the additional timing info....im much clearer now. I will journalize every single effect just like I did with Var. Im excited to see the changes!

Lol. Chase it with some grapefruit juice. Kills the aftertaste. I actually like the way they taste though..

Sent from my SM-G900P

yeahhhhh you probably enjoy being spanked by a thorny viking steel ball too :p

I took a diet tea....helped a little.....cramping my style

yeahhhhh you probably enjoy being spanked by a thorny viking steel ball too[emoji14]
I took a diet tea....helped a little.....cramping my style

You know it...

You'll get used to the taste though. One of the most common things I hear from people their first time.

Sent from my SM-G900P

the whole point is here is NOONE should be "tasting" them... if your "tasting" them then your not taking it straight down... you will still feel the bite but people that make it sound like its the worst thing in the world are not taking it straight down... the bad taste lasts literally a few seconds and its gone... now, if you hold it in your mouth, dont swallow right away (which happens very often and you wouldn't even realize it... i do it too on accident) etc... it doesn't taste like ice cream for sure... its not something that is pleasant but its made to sound WAY worse than it is...

OMG!!!! nobody told me these guys got taste from HELLLL!!!

We usually hold some beverage in the back of our throat, drop it in, and swallow. With protein shakes, some of them actually taste good mixed up, like a shot of some spiked milk shake from Cheesecake factory (lol, is it a sin to even mention that "cheesecake" in a fitness forum?). With juice, it's kinda neutralized it seems.

We usually hold some beverage in the back of our throat, drop it in, and swallow. With protein shakes, some of them actually taste good mixed up, like a shot of some spiked milk shake from Cheesecake factory (lol, is it a sin to even mention that "cheesecake" in a fitness forum?). With juice, it's kinda neutralized it seems.

this sissy is looking forward to the time she'll "get used to it" as told by others :)
sorry no cheesecake can fit my 1500/day diet unfortunately.

this sissy is looking forward to the time she'll "get used to it" as told by others
sorry no cheesecake can fit my 1500/day diet unfortunately.

you'll get used to it... fucking sissy! LMFAO... JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!! You WILL eventually get more used to the overall process... i promise you

Top Bottom