napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Got a seizure letter? READ THIS

Reship different name, different address. Snagged....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I honestly don't think any of that matters. I ordered Modafinil from Pharma Lady and it was seized. I just ordered from India and I received it no problem using the same address.

I ordered from India recently. They said they send through regular mail so it takes longer but means it goes through NY customs instead of Chicago (all priority mail now goes through Chicago). Chicago is the strictest of all the customs in the US.

I ordered from India recently. They said they send through regular mail so it takes longer but means it goes through NY customs instead of Chicago for all priority mail. Chicago is the strictest of all the customs in the US.

This is true. My pack went through NY instead of Chicago this time. Good observation!

If international sellers use priority mail, which has tracking, this might explain the recent flow of seizures, especially if the increased regulation mostly occurs in Chicago.

I honestly don't think any of that matters. I ordered Modafinil from Pharma Lady and it was seized. I just ordered from India and I received it no problem using the same address.

I guess that was my point, that it didn't have to do with my original address being flagged.

What if I get a 100% Legal Substance such as MK-677 sent to my place and they Seize it does that mean I need to sent it to new a Address or does this only matter if it is an actual Scheduled Substance or something blatantly illegal? If someone knows the answer to this as despite Ordering 100% Legal Research Chemicals etc. I have had bad luck with Customs Seizing it and I have they will often curiously open packages and even steal the contents depending on what it is you know like Illegal Pills or something? But if a package that is 100% Legal like for example MK-677 gets confiscated for no reason other than I can't do anything about it do I need to change my Address?

Assuming changing my Address makes a difference as we all seem to think it's not Name and Address that is getting flagged and the theory that the Company Selling it might be the one getting flagged seems like a real possibility.

Last edited:
Does local law enforcement monitor these online purchases? If so, is it enough evidence to make an arrest?

Does local law enforcement monitor these online purchases? If so, is it enough evidence to make an arrest?
Customs is federal bro. Do you realize how many packages are seized every day and how many arrest would be made for every seizure? Not to mention the logistics, man hours, and court dates put into it for a few vials of Test Cyp? I seriously doubt it. If you had a few thousand vials mailed then I'm sure you would probably get their attention.

Hello everyone, I've never posted here but been using this webpage as a resources for a few years. I've ordered from PL 2 times before no prob over the recent years. With this last order the USPS tracking said the expected delivery date was Monday the 3rd. That day passed and I received nothing. I checked the USPS website and it no longer gives an expected delivery date, it states "Your item cleared United States Customs at 4:42 pm on January 30, 2020." I've never had a package do this, it always arrives on the expected date. Seems a lil fishy to me.

Does anyone think this activity seems like a seizure? (I know they send a seizure letter)

I've also seen someone on this thread mention that once a package in your name and address has been seized your name gets flagged with US customs. Can anyone verify that? I travel internally lots (next week). Though the address on my passport and DL are different than the address I used for the international shipping.

Lastly, can anyone refer me to a domestic source that has a 100% delivery guarantee? I don't think I'll order International again. I was expecting some nolva in that order that I really need. I'm coming off a cycle and the gyno is about to rear its ugly head and I don't have enough nolva on hand.

Thank you in advance.

I've not seen a "cleared customs" status, and then if turned out to be a letter. Cleared customs should mean they processed it, and threw it in a bin to go back into the postal system. Unfortunately, what does happen occasionally (and I have had this happen) is that it gets lost in the postal system either showing up weeks or months down the road, and sometimes never. The other possibility is that it entered customs, but was returned to the sender due to an issue with the customs declaration. This happens usually due to damage in transit, and in about 2 weeks you will see a scan at the originating country again.
As far as flagging after a seizure, it's almost always the sender that is the red flag, but then your address can become flagged as well. PO boxes tend to be a good option to work around this.

Hello everyone, I've never posted here but been using this webpage as a resources for a few years. I've ordered from PL 2 times before no prob over the recent years. With this last order the USPS tracking said the expected delivery date was Monday the 3rd. That day passed and I received nothing. I checked the USPS website and it no longer gives an expected delivery date, it states "Your item cleared United States Customs at 4:42 pm on January 30, 2020." I've never had a package do this, it always arrives on the expected date. Seems a lil fishy to me.

Does anyone think this activity seems like a seizure? (I know they send a seizure letter)

I've also seen someone on this thread mention that once a package in your name and address has been seized your name gets flagged with US customs. Can anyone verify that? I travel internally lots (next week). Though the address on my passport and DL are different than the address I used for the international shipping.

Lastly, can anyone refer me to a domestic source that has a 100% delivery guarantee? I don't think I'll order International again. I was expecting some nolva in that order that I really need. I'm coming off a cycle and the gyno is about to rear its ugly head and I don't have enough nolva on hand.

Thank you in advance.
If you have any other questions concerning your order, please forward them to [email protected]

Thank you

Good to know. I keep watching for different sources just in case the trt clinic I deal with gets shut down for any reason. It's a shame people intelligent enough to responsibly use these products have to sneak around like a thief in the night. It's no wonder using test cyp. is taboo. The powers that be would rather have me on anti-depressants or anxiety medication.

Good to know. I keep watching for different sources just in case the trt clinic I deal with gets shut down for any reason. It's a shame people intelligent enough to responsibly use these products have to sneak around like a thief in the night. It's no wonder using test cyp. is taboo. The powers that be would rather have me on anti-depressants or anxiety medication.

Agreed. Unfortunately if big pharma can make some money if you they will. Not to mention they?re are plenty of kids and morons who will jump into gear without learning anything about it and really hurt themselves. A handful of people ruin it for everybody. Such is life. Death to Applebees!

Can?t they check IP address through tracking?
They are after the big fish bro. Unless you're ordering a bunch of raws or thousands of dollars worth of stuff they don't have the resources to mess around with you nor do they even care.

I have gotten several of the love letters from uncle Sam. Some in envelopes, some replaced the contents of a package. I just toss it and move on. Post here is right. Admit nothing. I had a cop try to deliver a bulk order. Shows up in plains clothes with my box opened. He asked if my name was blank I said yes. He said do you live here? I said, uh..yeah its my house. He said ok i have
A package I need you to sign for. He looked nervous as fuck. So I grinned and told him I didnt order anything and shit the door . he knocked a few times and went away.

Did they ever go further into investigation? Like getting your IP address from tracking, emails, etc.?

Top Bottom