Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Good starter steroid

radon808

New member
Member
Whats a good starter Steroid? I've only taken sarms in the past. S4 mostly but I've taken ostarine and GW. I got so good size from ostrine and good gains from S4. I have a good friend that's taken Anobolics in the past. I got some Anavar haven't taken yet. But I want to stack it with a another steroid. I read up on a few. I thought about tren. But I don't think I'm ready for that yet.
 
Cardarine with Anavar indeed make a great combo. If you want to add a steroid to the cycle, then testosterone would be your best bet, as it will greatly increase the effectiveness of the cycle.
 
Top Bottom