napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Glonavar (Injectable Anavar)

Scott Weiland

Anybody had experience with Glonavar (Injectable Anavar)? What is enticing to me is I've read reports of it having some effects on abdominal fat. I'm hitting my cardio like a MF, eating clean and doing a winny/test stack and I'm seeing results, but its a slow come back.

Typically when fat comes off (of me) it comes off from everywhere, but I just keep seeing my gut and its pissing me off (mind you I'm in my 40s and just got back in the game last year). I was thinking of adding some Anavar for a little extra motivation. You know.. seeing results always keeps you going.

For the most part I've only ever seen Anavar in oral, until I saw global anabolics has this "Glonavar" which if it serves the same purpose as injectable winny for the liver, I'm more into that than orals.

Thoughts/Advice anyone?

Gracias..

Injectable orals skip the first pass through the liver and enter the bloodstream quicker. It's also a little easier on the digestive system. Not much else is different.

never used it... i hate to pin and the last thing i want is to pin every day but in terms of results... one form is no better than the other... the injectable is less toxic but thats the only difference

never used it... i hate to pin and the last thing i want is to pin every day but in terms of results... one form is no better than the other... the injectable is less toxic but thats the only difference

Do you think this is a sound idea, though? I know that you are not a fan of Anavar and it won't have any dramatic effects. I also haven't been on my winny/test stack for long, so I'm probably being a bit impetuous. But it certainly would be nice to do a little targeted area on belly fat. Or would it be better to do my stack then finish it off with var to see if there is any improvement beyond that? The other thing I am seriously concerned about is getting some fake shit. I'd rather blow my head off then fuck up my liver because I took oral winny, or bloat like the Michelin man because it was really dbol instead of Anavar.

Last edited:
Has anyone tried Glonavar 25 (Injectable Anavar) I'm wondering how many times you have to administer it? I'm thinking it has an 8 - 9-hour half-life, you'd have to go 2 x per day. Has anyone had any experience with it? Either 1 x a day or 2 x a day?

Just once per day an hour before the gym would be fine. Anavar is not very harsh I don't see the reason to inject it. The oral is just fine.

Some of my old friends were into Glonavar, but not injectable though. SO I can't tell you anything about that. So far, they ain't doing it anymore, I have to find out why.

Top Bottom