napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Give bloods bitches

rockmfhudd

ya so I headed into wally world today and lo and behold a blood bus. so ya me and the ol lady went in and dropped some RBC's up in that bitch

d990f7356353dcd2cc7ce25c78379d12.jpg

fucking 16 gauge needle they use to tap that shit.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That poor bastard that gets your bald blood cells... haha jk, good service for sure. My dad and I just donated yesterday.

Yeah... 16 guage is like getting speared..lol they have to be that big so it doesn't destroy the blood cells. I just got an email from Red Cross saying my blood saved a life in Fort Wayne IN

PHURIOUS PHARMA REP

I like the stick and seeing the blood go. Always had a thing for giving blood, hence the self blood letting into the toilet. Wife found my butterfly's and flipped though. She was like why do you have this? Hard to explain that one and the wife still have no issue with your gear use.

I like the stick and seeing the blood go. Always had a thing for giving blood, hence the self blood letting into the toilet. Wife found my butterfly's and flipped though. She was like why do you have this? Hard to explain that one and the wife still have no issue with your gear use.

my wife told me to fuck off when I asked her to bleed me lol anyways the whole ordeal with paperwork and everything was less than an hour. actual blood time 8-10 minutes

Legit, good post. Giving blood is an extremely easy way to save someones life. Imagine if you got a ph call that your sister or daughter or brother was in a car accident and they died because the hosp couldnt source any blood in their type, like cmon. Thats devastating. It should be mandatory in my opinion.

Been doing it like clockwork every 8 weeks for years now. As a matter of fact I just gave a double RBC two weeks ago.

Beneficial to so many, including ourselves

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I donated right before my cycle and then at my 8 week mark! Will go again in july.

PHURIOUS PHARMA Rep

the last fucking time i gave blood they fucked it up... LIED to me and told me it was a normal draw but then set me up for the extra donation that was really long, left the thing in too long and i couldnt move my fucking arm for nearly a week... im pretty weary to go back

Top Bottom