napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ghrp-6

najzaj

Dylan,
I use Somatropin HGH 5iu per day. Should i mix with GHRP-6 or come off the GH and switch to GHRP-6 ? also what about CJC-1295. Can i use all 3 compounds or do i take out the Somatropin and replace with GHRP-6 and CJC-1295. I am quite an advanced AAS user with many cycles under my belt but ive never used peptides. Your videos are the only i agree and/or learn from so basically you are the only one i trust to answer these questions.

Dylan,
I use Somatropin HGH 5iu per day. Should i mix with GHRP-6 or come off the GH and switch to GHRP-6 ? also what about CJC-1295. Can i use all 3 compounds or do i take out the Somatropin and replace with GHRP-6 and CJC-1295. I am quite an advanced AAS user with many cycles under my belt but ive never used peptides. Your videos are the only i agree and/or learn from so basically you are the only one i trust to answer these questions.
Use all 3 together. From what I recall Dylan isn't to much of a peptide fan with the exception of melonotan.

Ipmorelan prebed also

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Honestly you can give them a try but I would stick with good old HGH that works. Be safe out there! I have many resources in peptides please feel free to pm me for questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom