napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gaining weight on recompense cycle ..

hivarmot

Just started my recomp tren test ent boldi and tbol cycle
In 3 days i gained 4kg weight from 84kg to 88kg is it normal?

My Belly is getting bigger is it just water or i am gaining fat again?

I am 6.2ft consuming 3000 calories

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Typically in the first days of starting a cycle you get extra water glycogen retention in the muscles....that is normal. So yes, it is 100% water and glycogen. You can't build muscle in 3 days and especially not at that level

Make sure that diet is in check, 3000 cals from fast food is not going to help you, 3000 cals from lean meats complex carbs and healthy fats. Simple carbs, protein, and no fat within 1 hr pre or post workout

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I am vegetarian so i complete my protein requirements by whey protein and tofu after workout i take isolate and rest of the day i use concentrate

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Ok that complicates things a bit but i would just make sure to watch your fat intake, a lot of vegetarian diets consume in excess of 200g of fat per day, which is not conducive of a recomp cycle

and no fat within 1 hr pre or post workout

What is the reasoning behind no fat around workout? I thought MCT like in coconut oil metabolize to energy quickly and are good to take around workout.

Just wondering.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

A tablespoon of mct oil would be fine, just dont want a peanut butter sandwich or whole milk, your body shuttling nutrients at this point at its highest level, so you want to feed the muscles you just broke down as fast as possible with carbs and protein, fat takes too long to digest

A tablespoon of mct oil would be fine, just dont want a peanut butter sandwich or whole milk, your body shuttling nutrients at this point at its highest level, so you want to feed the muscles you just broke down as fast as possible with carbs and protein, fat takes too long to digest

Gotcha, thanks.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Top Bottom