bannednutritionnapsgear

Future cycle input

jhawk

Cycle Is for a buddy and I knew you would know best. I know you don't like T3 he's wanting to run it bad so.

-T3 50mcg tabsx100
-Megabolic 240mg/ml 10ml x5
-Stanol 50mg tabs
-CLEN 40mcg tabsx100

Pct
Clomid 50mgs 100/50/50/50
Nolva 20mgs 40/40/20/20

Thanks brother! how good is this cycle?

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
on a scale of 1-10... 10 being the ultimate stack and 1 being the shittiest stack you could ever put together, i would give it a below zero... i literally would never recommend anything so stupid, ridiculous and reckless if you paid me a million dollars... this is horrible... not only is the cycle horrible but the pct is worse... wish him luck because he's going to need a lot of it

RickRock

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
Cycle Is for a buddy and I knew you would know best. I know you don't like T3 he's wanting to run it bad so.

-T3 50mcg tabsx100
-Megabolic 240mg/ml 10ml x5
-Stanol 50mg tabs
-CLEN 40mcg tabsx100

Pct
Clomid 50mgs 100/50/50/50
Nolva 20mgs 40/40/20/20

Thanks brother! how good is this cycle?

I don't even know where to start because there is literally nothing good or right about that at all. What is your friends stats, goals, and experience?

EZ_E

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
on a scale of 1-10... 10 being the ultimate stack and 1 being the shittiest stack you could ever put together, i would give it a below zero... i literally would never recommend anything so stupid, ridiculous and reckless if you paid me a million dollars... this is horrible... not only is the cycle horrible but the pct is worse... wish him luck because he's going to need a lot of it

Negative 1,000

jhawk

When he first showed me this I was like bro that looks terrible. I just finished reading all of the posts oh here and was dying because I read them to him and he was super sad it was great! Thanks for the replys haha!

Last edited:

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
When he first showed me this I was like bro that looks terrible. I just finished reading all of the posts oh here and was dying because I read them to him and he was super sad it was great! Thanks for the replys haha!
you can't reason with the unreasonable bro... im not joking you either... i get some of the stupidest shit known to man sent to me and this one takes the fucking cake... your friend is falling into the douche category real fast