napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Fuck me running

rockmfhudd

I just dropped a bottle of gear and BAM all over the fucking floor, I am so fucking pissed. I don't have any pins with filters so had to trash it cant risk getting glass in my arse.

Ah that SUCKS. If it's my consolation, I dropped a brand new jug of Ace a few months ago and destroyed it. Did you have a single tear drop? I did lol.

I just dropped a bottle of gear and BAM all over the fucking floor, I am so fucking pissed. I don't have any pins with filters so had to trash it cant risk getting glass in my arse.

Shit happens. Luckily that one hasn't happened to me yet

I had something like this happen to me. I was dosing all my sarms and I spilled my s4 all over the carpet. Teared up because I would have rather dropped any other sarm...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lmao I guess luckily it was only half full or maybe less, but still pisses me off. I have clumsy hands in the morning I was trying to put it back in my shaving kit and bam knocked it right out of my own hand. im leaving the new one in the bubble wrap lmao

lmao I guess luckily it was only half full or maybe less, but still pisses me off. I have clumsy hands in the morning I was trying to put it back in my shaving kit and bam knocked it right out of my own hand. im leaving the new one in the bubble wrap lmao
Tile floors suck!!!

PHURIOUS PHARMA REP

Dropped one on a concrete floor one time and just knew it was gone. To my surprise it bounced. I feel for ya bud... what a waste.

Top Bottom