napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

For you stim junkies....

What's the best product out there these days for suppressing the appetite.

The best I've ever used was the old forged burner by transform supps. Once it was banned I had about 3 bottles left which I just ran out of.

Nothing killed my appetite like Forged burner. Now I would like to get a comparable product as my appetite is out of control and its cutting season!

Honestly man nothing does it like ephedrine for me. I'd just pick up a pack of bronkaid from your local pharmacy for like 12 bucks

Tha_waco_kid said:

The best I've ever used was the old forged burner by transform supps. Once it was banned I had about 3 bottles left which I just ran out of.

Nothing killed my appetite like Forged burner. Now I would like to get a comparable product as my appetite is out of control and its cutting season!

ECA by far for me and its so easy to get and extremely cheap. For me I learned to dose it as specific times throughout the day when I get the most hunger/cravings. It doesnt have this effect on everyone but as you know controlling hunger and cravings when cutting is critical.

Could also look into Gymnema sylvestre and later in the night 5-HTP

Sent using Tapatalk

Tha_waco_kid said:

I have a sealed bottle here with your name on it man... Let me know...

Honestly, nothing curbs my appetite like coffee... It really works like nothing I have ever used for it... Everyone is different on response but it works wonders for me

DylanGemelli said:
Tha_waco_kid said:

Honestly, nothing curbs my appetite like coffee... It really works like nothing I have ever used for it... Everyone is different on response but it works wonders for me

I need some sort of ephedrine cutter!

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

Sibutramine is my go to appetite supressant. I'm taking it at the moment and can easily stay under 2000 kcal ed while only having max 100g low gi carbs until 1200. its not the easiest component to come accross with in europe but my source had a great deal on it a couple of months back so I stocked up on a few bottles.

I really like Locked and Loaded 187 by Geared Up nutrition.
Has synephrine, methyl synephrine, 1,3 DMAA (methylhexinamine) and caffeine.
Really really works very well. Strong stim factor to it and it makes your balls shrink up like when you take adderall or other heavy stims.

Re: RE: Re: For you stim junkies....

USER said:
I really like Locked and Loaded 187 by Geared Up nutrition.
Has synephrine, methyl synephrine, 1,3 DMAA (methylhexinamine) and caffeine.
Really really works very well. Strong stim factor to it and it makes your balls shrink up like when you take adderall or other heavy stims.
That sounds like a good profile, I'm going to have to look that up.

I didn't know stims had an effect on the boys

Olympus said:
DylanGemelli said:
Tha_waco_kid said:

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

Walgreens and CVS have you covered... Bronkaid brother.. 25 mg every morning... :D

DylanGemelli said:
Olympus said:
DylanGemelli said:
"Tha_waco_kid" said:

Walgreens and CVS have you covered... Bronkaid brother.. 25 mg every morning... :D

Bought bronkaid days ago. $13 for 60 tablets!

Olympus said:
DylanGemelli said:
"Olympus" said:
"DylanGemelli" said:
"Tha_waco_kid" said:

Ok guys what is bronkaid and what does it do?

Changing my life around one day at a time!

Angel said:
Olympus said:
DylanGemelli said:
"Olympus" said:
"DylanGemelli" said:
"Tha_waco_kid" said:

Bronkaid is a bronchodilator sold OTC at the pharmacy. It is used for energy, fat loss and appetite suppression. Especially when combined with caffeine

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: For you stim junkies....

RickRock said:
Angel said:
Olympus said:
"DylanGemelli" said:
"Olympus" said:
"DylanGemelli" said:
"Tha_waco_kid" said:

Bronkaid is a bronchodilator sold OTC at the pharmacy. It is used for energy, fat loss and appetite suppression. Especially when combined with caffeine
Thanks RickRock...

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: For you stim junkies....

Angel said:
RickRock said:
Angel said:
Olympus said:
"DylanGemelli" said:
"Olympus" said:
"DylanGemelli" said:
"Tha_waco_kid" said:

Thanks RickRock...

Just dose it properly bro... Don't go crazy on it... 25 mg per day is plenty... it does the job, trust me...

Yeah, I'd keep the aspirin dose low too. Hard on the GI

RickRock said:
Angel said:
Olympus said:
"DylanGemelli" said:
"Olympus" said:
"DylanGemelli" said:
"Tha_waco_kid" said:

Is it one of those 'behind the counter' OTC supps or is it just down one of the aisles? I've couldn't find it but didn't ask anyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom