napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

For the WWE Fans out there...

They needed to crack down. It’s ridiculous how many of them pass because of all the abuse. On top of that it totally gives the lifestyle we live a bad name.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
absolutely, i agree and thats definitely what they have been doing...

Here's my Friday contribution to this thread...

p11661_p_v8_ab.jpg

I hope Amazon has this in stock. I'd better look before the rest of you guys buy them all.

Y'all mother fuckers don't know shit bout wraslin! Talking bout Goldberg n stone cold, fuck them pussies , real wrestlers are the ultimate warrior,Andre the giant,sting,rick flair,gold dust,rowdy roddypiper,Jake the snake, the body Ventura, macho man Randy savage, that's mother fucking wrestlers! Lol, and to answer a question from above, yea old school body builders did steroids because McMahon encouraged them to. Most of u young bucks don't remember but McMahon started his own bb federation to go against weider and his ifbb. Using his wrestlers as bb competitors and paid them big bank!

And if you want to see real unscripted wrestling, check out jcw, they are fucking insane!

Y'all mother fuckers don't know shit bout wraslin! Talking bout Goldberg n stone cold, fuck them pussies , real wrestlers are the ultimate warrior,Andre the giant,sting,rick flair,gold dust,rowdy roddypiper,Jake the snake, the body Ventura, macho man Randy savage, that's mother fucking wrestlers! Lol, and to answer a question from above, yea old school body builders did steroids because McMahon encouraged them to. Most of u young bucks don't remember but McMahon started his own bb federation to go against weider and his ifbb. Using his wrestlers as bb competitors and paid them big bank!

Rick flair whooo!! Let them know cmb!! Old school wraslin was the shit!!!

He asked who was our favorites. Not who was the best. I know all those guys. You also left out hacksaw jim duggin and the iron sheik.

As a kid I grew up watching wrestlers like...Classy Freddie Blassie, Mr Fugi, Bruno Sammartino, Man Mountain Mike and Haystack Calhoun to name a few.

Fuck yes, and lex luger,mankind,the rock n roll express, all them mo fos
i grew up on nwa and wwf... i have EVER single one of the old rubber wrestlers in my collection, the wrestling buddies, thumb wrestlers, EVERYTHING... i even have a dvd of backyard wrestling i did when i was 18 LOLL.. but you named some of the greats for sure... nice to see someone with real wrestling knowledge... i had a dvd/vcr combo when i was younger and i literally had all the 80's wwf wrestling tapes and transferred them all to dvd... i have fucking EVERYTHING bro

Plus no one mentioned the undertaker or hbk. Poor eddie gurrero and chris benoit. Bret hart.

Top Bottom