napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

For the WWE Fans out there...

Huge stone cold fan as a kid and now. Watch his show on cmt broken skull challenge. I want to be on that show so bad.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Lolll you are going old school... i like billy jack haynes and demolition

I loved wrestling back then!! My grandfather would order the wrestle manias and we would have a house full of people going crazy!! Shit in my neighborhood we made belts out of cardboard and would wrestle for that shit!!!

I loved wrestling back then!! My grandfather would order the wrestle manias and we would have a house full of people going crazy!! Shit in my neighborhood we made belts out of cardboard and would wrestle for that shit!!!

Lmfao!! Ive been to so many shows i couldnt keep count

For sure. I could do the elim rounds but that course id probly die. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Me too lol 0 fucking endurance and I do 0 cardio haha but hey I'll pick up heavy shit and put it back down no problem

I havnt watched it in years but inused to be big time into it and wcw and went to a few wwf and wcw shows live

ive just always been into bro... just one of those things i have loved since i was a kid

My dad and I were talking the other week about wrestlers now vs say 15 years ago. He mentioned they don't look as big or the way they used to and thinking about it I can kinda see that. I've heard the wwe has cracked down on PED use which could be a factor... any thoughts?

My dad and I were talking the other week about wrestlers now vs say 15 years ago. He mentioned they don't look as big or the way they used to and thinking about it I can kinda see that. I've heard the wwe has cracked down on PED use which could be a factor... any thoughts?

they have a MAJOR change in their testing now because of all the heat from admitted use and all the people that died young... the thing was, they were ABUSING pain killers, cocaine and abusing steroids... not a good recipe... there are still huge wrestlers but as you can see, they are FAR more aesthetic now than before...

they have a MAJOR change in their testing now because of all the heat from admitted use and all the people that died young... the thing was, they were ABUSING pain killers, cocaine and abusing steroids... not a good recipe... there are still huge wrestlers but as you can see, they are FAR more aesthetic now than before...

They needed to crack down. It’s ridiculous how many of them pass because of all the abuse. On top of that it totally gives the lifestyle we live a bad name.

Top Bottom