napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

For anyone who needs a TRT doctor, I CAN HELP...

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
I am now working with a TRT doctor, helping her with advising and with her practice. I know MANY of you are needing help with this issue and have had bad experiences with many doctors not helping you with your issues.

Here is the contact information and the states she is licensed in... if you are not in one of these states, she can still help but you would have to go to a licensed state to get her help...

Dr. Tess Washington of Beverly Hills

States Licensed...

California, Nevada, New York, Illinois, Indiana and Montana

Pretty awesome dude. I need to get off self prescribed and on a legit legal script from a legit endo, and this is in my state. My GP and I bumped heads about dosing and protocol years back so I've done it on my own since

By going to a licensed state does that mean for continual bloodwork, tests etc.? Or just a one time visit to get things set?

Ok kool thx I’m from Ny and NYC can be a pain in the FUKING AAS (ass) lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In Texas there appears to be two sides: one that is liberal, treats aesthetically, and has some bodybuilder patients among TRT guys. And the other which declares how ethical they are and will refuse treatment if they even suspect you’ve ever cycled before.

Top Bottom