napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

follistatin

notoners

Can you explain the work of follistatin 344 and how to use it and affect the heart muscle and what is the appropriate dose and duration also with many thanks

i have no clue why you would ever want to use this... what exactly is your reasoning?

here is how to dose it...

Dosage for a 10 day cycle:
Day 1: Split bilaterally into the muscle you want to bring up the most: 300mcg.
Day 3: Split bilaterally into the muscle you want to bring up the most: 200mcg.
Day 5: Split bilaterally into the muscle you want to bring up the most: 200mcg.
Day 7: Split bilaterally into the muscle you want to bring up the most: 300mcg.
The muscle building effects can last for up to 3 months afterwards, slowly diminishing.

When purchasing any Myostatin inhibitor, please ensure that your product is “untagged”. When the product is “tagged” it can cause severe flu like symptons and aches. This is a report of someone taking tagged follistatin:

"After reconning the Follistatin I took all of it IM. Within 1 hour had the worst chills and shaking uncontrollably for over 45 minutes. I really felt like I was going to die. Is this a common reaction? Needless to say I feel okay now, just sore as hell. Staying tensed up for that length of time will do a number."

I just had they exact same experience. Thought i was going to die i couldnt even walk it was so bad i got.my ass to the shower and full blast hot water helped. Checked my blood pressure and it was low. Classic signs of low blood pressure. I have ran follistatin 344 last year and didnt have this issue. Gained 10 pounds and it has stayed on. Great shit but not worth dying

Top Bottom