napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Flax Seed?

Joe S.

Few questions,

I bought some flax seeds last night as recommended to add to my diet, the bag says 3 tbsp. per serving, that's a lot of friggin seeds. I can see adding them into a salad, but what other avenues do you use besides that, or just eating them by themselves.

Thanks!

Few questions,

I bought some flax seeds last night as recommended to add to my diet, the bag says 3 tbsp. per serving, that's a lot of friggin seeds. I can see adding them into a salad, but what other avenues do you use besides that, or just eating them by themselves.

Thanks!

I like them in one of my shakes throughout the day.

cereal, toast, yogurt, make your own dressing with it, smoothies/protein shakes

What amount of daily intake do you recommend? just one serving (3 tbsp.) per day sprinkled through meals? I guess that way it wouldn't be an overabundance in one shot?

I usually take only one serving but I also put sunflower seeds and lecithin in my morning shakes

Do you guys just use the whole seeds or grind it up? especially in the shakes.

Do you guys just use the whole seeds or grind it up? especially in the shakes.
I think it's best to grind them if you are going to add them to shakes and other foods

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

They sell it already ground Id never buy whole seeds not much you can do with them . I add the ground flax too oatmeal and my protien pancakes .

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Few questions,

Thanks!

Shakes, oatmeal, pudding (that silly protein pudding that is) if you can do it even water.

Thanks Guys, I have one of those tazzocc will be grinding them up this evening, I noticed this morning I don't digest them whole to well, so will definitely have to make them into a powder.

Thanks Guys, I have one of those tazzocc will be grinding them up this evening, I noticed this morning I don't digest them whole to well, so will definitely have to make them into a powder.

i cant even tell im eating them in oatmeal...

If you started using them for the health benefits, I would just add flax seed oil to your meals and shakes. Love this stuff.

I use two tbs in the morning with my oatmeal , and in the evening with water. . If I'm eating fatty fish, I skip the flaxseed. Sometimes I get ground flaxseed, sometimes seeds I grind up in a mini food possessor. I believe fish fat is better, but fresh fish is hard to get in flyover country. Salmon, especially the heads around the gills have lots of good omega fat.

Top Bottom