napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

fitness

taftkores

Hello I'm a 28 year old woman and I love your videos, but was wondering if you could give me some advice I really want to start using sarms badly ! WHERE or which website should I order off of ? I'm really looking for toned muscular arms !!! ok thank you for your time

Hello I'm a 28 year old woman and I love your videos, but was wondering if you could give me some advice I really want to start using sarms badly ! WHERE or which website should I order off of ? I'm really looking for toned muscular arms !!! ok thank you for your time

See the box dead center above that says 'best sarms provider in the world'... click it

Like what kind of stats ? I workout daily, I'm 5"8 172 pounds, cardio treadmill or elliptical machine for 30 mins daily and I do arms bicep/triceps workouts 8 sets 10 reps depending on what I'm doing, but don't get the results I want, I would love more muscle definition in my arms !! and to shed some weight, my diet is mainly 3 meals a day and snacks in between, just don't know where to start or which sarms stack I should order ?? Thanks for your time

Like what kind of stats ? I workout daily, I'm 5"8 172 pounds, cardio treadmill or elliptical machine for 30 mins daily and I do arms bicep/triceps workouts 8 sets 10 reps depending on what I'm doing, but don't get the results I want, I would love more muscle definition in my arms !! and to shed some weight, my diet is mainly 3 meals a day and snacks in between, just don't know where to start or which sarms stack I should order ?? Thanks for your time

these are the stats we want. what is your bodyfat %? also can you write out your typical daily diet? do you track your macros? these are all precursors to SARMS, all of this needs to be in check first before starting SARMS to ensure maximum results.

Post a pic. Nothing lewd, but something that can let us gauge your physique.

Welcome to the forum. All females looking to improve their lives are very much welcome here. We need to know the following:

Height
Bodyfat % (you can look up bodyfat % images in the internet, and compare. We don't seek you judge or ridicule, we just need relevant facts to better help you)
Training history
Diet
Goals

Yeah nothing to be ashamed or embarrassed about, what matters is where you finish not where you began. Starting points are merely a window to see what is needed to improve upon. If a pic is not up for consideration, then be descriptive and provide measurements so we can guesstimate.

i am more than happy to help... i have seen your stats along with your goals... the enhanced super stack will be perfect for you... here is the link for the stack you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=124&search=enhanced

1-12 rad140 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.

21mbuif.jpg

haha I just want more muscle !!!

You have a great foundation on you, and the enhanced super stack will help you take it up a notch. It is perfect for your goals

You can get everything you need from www.sarmsx.com

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/enhanced-super-stack-12-weeks

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times per day)

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom