napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Fish oil pills

There are many things which the omega 3's in fish oil aid in in the body, including healthy cholesterol and healthy skin. Cholesterol can be an issue on certain compounds. One of the main reasons you see many bodybuilders taking fish oil is that it aids in the reduction of issues related to overtaxing the joints from repeatedly lifting heavy objects.

i take 1400mg of fish oil in the morning, which is 1 horse pill, i can't swallow it so i just bite down and squeeze, yea sounds nasty but i am used to chewing up pills.

i take 1400mg of fish oil in the morning, which is 1 horse pill, i can't swallow it so i just bite down and squeeze, yea sounds nasty but i am used to chewing up pills.

OMG man that's brutal! :D I get the enteric ones cause I can't stand the fish burps I get from the normal ones.

Fish oil is great for cardiovascular health, getting in omegas, joints, etc...

They should be a staple for everyone

Fish oil is a must for enhanced athletes .steroid effect cholesterol bad especialy orals and tren but all too a degree fish oil is a great source of good cholesterol.dosage is going too depend on size and diet usually 2 to 4 grams based on diet if your eating wild caught fish, grass fed beef free range eggs flax seed 2 is plenty . when Im cutting I take 6 grams a day because I will do the tipical bro diet of egg whites chicken and broccoli with low carbs and almost no fat for short periods leaving me deficit in essential fatty acids the combonation of tren and winstrol with that is fucked up HDL

I used to use fish oil all the time but I do not digest it well. I burp it up all day and it makes me gag. When I was using it though my joints and skin were looking and feeling much better.

Last edited:
I used to use fish oil all the time but I do not digest it well. I burp it up all day and it makes me gag. When I was using it though my joints and skin were looking and feeling much better.
Get krill oil the omega 3 concentration is much higher so less is needed and y ok u wont have that issue it is more expensive though

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

I use OmegaVia they have a high concentration omega 3 and best part is that there is no burps with fish after taste

I recently had this discussion with my doctor. He said fish oil truly is a waste of money. For some reason when it's in capsule form it really has no benefit, but when ingested from fish it actually does.

Honestly, I have no idea, just food for thought. I have a bunch stocked up so I'll continue to take my 3g a day

I don't know if your statement is true, but what i can say. I have taken things in the past and wondered "i feel nothing" I have asked my doctor about this, he said sometimes pills can have a tough coating and its possible to have a few of the pills that don't dissolve so they never get in your system.

But for me... If a pill is over a certain size i just chew it up. I have to cause i never had my tonsils removed so its really difficult for me to swallow pills. I been chewing them since..... Well i can't even remember when.

Top Bottom