napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Tren Cycle (I'd love some advice/first hand experiences)

SMH, one thing I notice about some of these ppl who join these forums is that either they THINK they need trt or they THINK being on trt is cool because it gives them an excuse to run some anabolics...making a permanent decision just to compete seems like a dumb idea IMO...

SMH, one thing I notice about some of these ppl who join these forums is that either they THINK they need trt or they THINK being on trt is cool because it gives them an excuse to run some anabolics...making a permanent decision just to compete seems like a dumb idea IMO...
i agree a million percent man... a lot of it is these fucking meathead assholes out there TELLING THEM THEY NEED TO DO THAT... its so fucked up

I don't believe I need anything, nor do I think I'm cool for being on anything. If I could achieve the level of development I desire without any Anabolics, I'd absolutely do it. And it's not a permanent decision in order just to compete... I'd be looking to make a career out of the industry not just competing. I have a degree in business management and would like long term to get into coaching, and possibly delve into supplementation. I just personally have a passion for this sport and would like to see how far I can take it. I appreciate the helpful advice, but generalizing me for simply asking for help and advice from people more knowledgeable than myself isn't helpful.

Its your life bro but everyone is entitled to their thoughts and opinions... its not smart and if u have those kind of credentials its honestly a shame but i still helped u so not sure why there are these “feelings” being shown... you are going to have a rough life with that kind of sensitivity

No no, Dylan Gemelli. That was not in the slightest directed towards you my friend. You have been nothing but honest and helpful. There was no judgement, just personal and intelligible advice coming from you and I very deeply appreciate it. That response was aimed at Lordfinesse. I was simply trying to show that I am not some meathead who thinks he needs to be on gear, and that I asked these questions for a reason.

No no, Dylan Gemelli. That was not in the slightest directed towards you my friend. You have been nothing but honest and helpful. There was no judgement, just personal and intelligible advice coming from you and I very deeply appreciate it. That response was aimed at Lordfinesse. I was simply trying to show that I am not some meathead who thinks he needs to be on gear, and that I asked these questions for a reason.
got you brother, all good man...

How many carbs we talking?

I was cutting on my last tren run and was below 200 total carbs. Big mistake that really affected my workouts. I have also ran tren without GW. That was a big mistake as well and also negatively affected my workouts. I don’t have a definitive answer on the carb question bc everyone is different, but on my next run I plan to take in 75g fast digesting carbs pre and post workout with more fibrous carbs throughout the day. About 400 I’m guessing- on a cut. That would be the low end as well. Tren partitions nutrients extremely well, therefore in my experience you NEED those carbs

I was cutting on my last tren run and was below 200 total carbs. Big mistake that really affected my workouts. I have also ran tren without GW. That was a big mistake as well and also negatively affected my workouts. I don’t have a definitive answer on the carb question bc everyone is different, but on my next run I plan to take in 75g fast digesting carbs pre and post workout with more fibrous carbs throughout the day. About 400 I’m guessing- on a cut. That would be the low end as well. Tren partitions nutrients extremely well, therefore in my experience you NEED those carbs
fucking nice post bro! well said and thank you for sharing your experience as well

Top Bottom