napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Time with tren

Jimmy8224

So need a feedback on cycle. Just trying to be extra cautious.
Stats Age-27
Weight 193
Height-5ft9
BF%-13
Previous cycles-1.Test S 500mg week and Cyle2- Test S 300wk Deca 300mg week.
On both cycles ran Arimdex PCT both Clomid and Novadex
Current cycle (Starting in Couple weeks)
Test Prop 45mg EOD
Tren ace 45 mg EOD (increasing slowly just want to get my feet wet first)
Have Arimdex and Caber(first time using caber is it necessary)
PCT- Clomid and Nolvadex
What’s your thoughts on HCG and dosage have it on hand but not familiar using it

Everyone is different so knowing whether or not you need caber is something we can't answer. Did you have high prolactin on deca? The only way to tell is if you had bloodwork done or had side effects associated with it. Some people run b6 with nandrolones to help control prolactin. Hcg isn't necessary you could use Dylan's post ct in its place. Aromasin is a much better AI to use as you start running higher doses and different things. Especially when taking deca and tren is more important to keep estrogen under control to help control prolactin. You also want to run aromasin in pct.

Everyone is different so knowing whether or not you need caber is something we can't answer. Did you have high prolactin on deca? The only way to tell is if you had bloodwork done or had side effects associated with it. Some people run b6 with nandrolones to help control prolactin. Hcg isn't necessary you could use Dylan's post ct in its place. Aromasin is a much better AI to use as you start running higher doses and different things. Especially when taking deca and tren is more important to keep estrogen under control to help control prolactin. You also want to run aromasin in pct.

Increasing my arimidex dosage on tren helped me out substantially with avoiding any prolactin issues. I had a present issue, upped my dosage and the prolactin sides went away. Caber is pricey but its much more effective over vitamin B6 if you need it. Keep E2 in check and you should be fine

Increasing my arimidex dosage on tren helped me out substantially with avoiding any prolactin issues. I had a present issue, upped my dosage and the prolactin sides went away. Caber is pricey but its much more effective over vitamin B6 if you need it. Keep E2 in check and you should be fine

I ran arimidex in the beginning and had pretty good luck the first time I used aromasin took some getting used to, I kept crashing, in that aspect arimidex I think is more user friendly.

I ran arimidex in the beginning and had pretty good luck the first time I used aromasin took some getting used to, I kept crashing, in that aspect arimidex I think is more user friendly.

I like arimidex better as well. I get it cheaper than aromasin, not as friendly on lipids though

27 and your third cycle already? When did you start training?

A bit premature to run tren on a 3rd cycle in my opinion. What is your goals?

I started first cycle rigt around 2yrs ago when I went overseas and did second cycle end of last year. Goals now I just want to gain as much lean mass as I can.when I started first taking I was 170 got up to 185 at the end and still at 12-13% bf second cycle got up to 215 then cut weight to 195 not I’m just floating around 195-200 but want to get up to around 200 but keep it lean. And already orders the dga PCT it on the way. Thank you all for the advice at least on here people are experienced users and know what their talking about.

I would run test somewhere between 200-250 and tren at 350. Everyone responds differently but sides should be minimal at this dose. I would also recommend pinning ed.

I started first cycle rigt around 2yrs ago when I went overseas and did second cycle end of last year. Goals now I just want to gain as much lean mass as I can.when I started first taking I was 170 got up to 185 at the end and still at 12-13% bf second cycle got up to 215 then cut weight to 195 not I’m just floating around 195-200 but want to get up to around 200 but keep it lean. And already orders the dga PCT it on the way. Thank you all for the advice at least on here people are experienced users and know what their talking about.
If you are looking to primarily gain mass, tren will likely be a huge disappointment for you. It sucks for building mass in my opinion. Youd be far far better off with a test, deca, eq cycle. Probably twice the amount of mass gains, if not more. I gain like mad on that cycle (just started it today actually). I've ran tren several times and have never gained a pound on it. It does well for strength, aesthetics, and cutting.....but not shit for size

If you are looking to primarily gain mass, tren will likely be a huge disappointment for you. It sucks for building mass in my opinion. Youd be far far better off with a test, deca, eq cycle. Probably twice the amount of mass gains, if not more. I gain like mad on that cycle (just started it today actually). I've ran tren several times and have never gained a pound on it. It does well for strength, aesthetics, and cutting.....but not shit for size

2nd this.....

Top Bottom