napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

First Time looking for advice

Ryanf

I’m a college baseball player that’s about to be done with baseball for good in about a month. With our extreme schedule/restrictions I could never do a cycle or anything. I have friends who have told me good things about SARMS and I hit my goals.

My stats are
Age 20
Height 6’0
Weight 165
Body fat 15%ish

My goal is 190lbs and to be pretty sculpted.

Can anyone give me some advice on what I should take? I have just under a month to prepare and research what’s best for me. Please give me your opinions.

I am well aware that my eating schedule will be a major part of the gains!

SARMs aren't going to pack on 20lb of muscle. That would take a long ass time unless you did AAS.

I’m a college baseball player that’s about to be done with baseball for good in about a month. With our extreme schedule/restrictions I could never do a cycle or anything. I have friends who have told me good things about SARMS and I hit my goals.

My stats are
Age 20
Height 6’0
Weight 165
Body fat 15%ish

My goal is 190lbs and to be pretty sculpted.

Can anyone give me some advice on what I should take? I have just under a month to prepare and research what’s best for me. Please give me your opinions.

I am well aware that my eating schedule will be a major part of the gains!
Sarms are a good place to start, but you have to be realistic. 20 lbs of muscle is not realistic. That's a long term goal, even if you used steroids. If you need help with a stack just let me know. Your biggest obstacle to help you will be diet

Sarms are a good place to start, but you have to be realistic. 20 lbs of muscle is not realistic. That's a long term goal, even if you used steroids. If you need help with a stack just let me know. Your biggest obstacle to help you will be diet

Would you advise me on a stack please

Top Bottom