napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First steroid cycle HELP and Research needed (very informational videos)

Devo

First steroid cycle HELP and Research needed

I want to get as much information as possible to bare with me and the lengthy post. I am 29 years old and 6'0 even. Currently weighting about 230 lbs and around 12-15% (rough guess). I workout 6 days a week and follow a cutting meal plan a nutritionist created for me. My goal is to compete in bodybuilding division in about a year(maybe more depending on my progress). I have been working out for years , but recently got really serious about it. The first image is a comparison on my 22% BF from January and my progress up till April. The 2nd image is present day. This is also my current break down of my meal plan:

First meal - 9am
86.75 Carbs
72.25 Protein
21.75 Fat

2nd meal - 11am
80 Carbs
61.75 Protein
18.5 Fat

Workout 7-10:30
Monday - Back
Tuesday- Biceps/Triceps
Wednesday- Legs
Thursday - Chest
Friday - Shoulders
Saturday- Biceps/Triceps
Sunday- Light Cardio/Rest
Abs everyday

3rd meal -10:45ish
80 carbs
61.75 Protein
18.5 Fat

Total- Fat 58.75
Total- Carbs 246.75
Total- Protein 195.75
Total Calories - 2298.75

Granted this meal plan was designed for me to get my BF down to 10-12 percent range in which it has worked. I am still adjusting to eating so clean and I do have hiccups.

NOW FINALLY FOR MY QUESTION:

I feel like I am ready to start kicking things to the next level so when I do step on stage for the first time I don't get discouraged and lose motivation. Not to say i'm expecting to win but I'd hate to put in hard work and not even place(which I know is still possible). I want to start adding some kind of Steroid cycle into my workout routine and see what kind of progress I can truly obtain. I am more then willing to put in the hard work and I feel as though I have proven that to myself.I havent had ant blood work done yet (which will be next) but I would like to cycle something that will cut the remaining bodyfat down and give me good harden look while leaning me out. I am really new to anabolic steroids so please try to keep abbreviations to a minimum. Although I can use google so. Thanks in advance for any and all advice. Please let me know if know if any other info is needed. Also I do know some of the more main stream steroids (tren,Win,test) is the current stack I am looking at.

can you post a pic because if you are 6'0, 230 and only 12-15% body fat, then your a fucking animal so i would like to see that first because your body fat is of MAJOR importance on whether or not you can use steroids bro... also, you cannot be serious about running tren on a first cycle bro... or even a second cycle for that matter and even a third is pushing it... your first cycle is test only... you dont run multiple compounds on a first cycle...

can you post a pic because if you are 6'0, 230 and only 12-15% body fat, then your a fucking animal so i would like to see that first because your body fat is of MAJOR importance on whether or not you can use steroids bro... also, you cannot be serious about running tren on a first cycle bro... or even a second cycle for that matter and even a third is pushing it... your first cycle is test only... you dont run multiple compounds on a first cycle...

I second this!

And yep.. running tren on a first cycle is gonna be a bad time.. a bad bad bad time, like going on a date with Caitlyn Jenner not knowing who he/she is bad time.. lol

Dude test alone is already so god damn powerful, you wana slowly see how your body reacts to different compounds over time, why stack so many along with the king of all steroids (tren) and potentially experience so many sides all at once not even knowing which or what is causing any of them...

With a diet thats on point, unreal training, test will do you wonders man even at 250mgs a week. Im on my third cycle of test cyp right now as we speak and i dont even think about stacking really because i make amazing gains just from test alone at 350mgs a week.. AND THIS IS MY THIRD TEST ONLY CYCLE.

Good luck bro

First steroid cycle HELP and Research needed

I want to get as much information as possible to bare with me and the lengthy post. I am 29 years old and 6'0 even. Currently weighting about 230 lbs and around 12-15% (rough guess). I workout 6 days a week and follow a cutting meal plan a nutritionist created for me. My goal is to compete in bodybuilding division in about a year(maybe more depending on my progress). I have been working out for years , but recently got really serious about it. The first image is a comparison on my 22% BF from January and my progress up till April. The 2nd image is present day. This is also my current break down of my meal plan:

First meal - 9am
86.75 Carbs
72.25 Protein
21.75 Fat

2nd meal - 11am
80 Carbs
61.75 Protein
18.5 Fat

Workout 7-10:30
Monday - Back
Tuesday- Biceps/Triceps
Wednesday- Legs
Thursday - Chest
Friday - Shoulders
Saturday- Biceps/Triceps
Sunday- Light Cardio/Rest
Abs everyday

3rd meal -10:45ish
80 carbs
61.75 Protein
18.5 Fat

Total- Fat 58.75
Total- Carbs 246.75
Total- Protein 195.75
Total Calories - 2298.75

Granted this meal plan was designed for me to get my BF down to 10-12 percent range in which it has worked. I am still adjusting to eating so clean and I do have hiccups.

NOW FINALLY FOR MY QUESTION:

I feel like I am ready to start kicking things to the next level so when I do step on stage for the first time I don't get discouraged and lose motivation. Not to say i'm expecting to win but I'd hate to put in hard work and not even place(which I know is still possible). I want to start adding some kind of Steroid cycle into my workout routine and see what kind of progress I can truly obtain. I am more then willing to put in the hard work and I feel as though I have proven that to myself.I havent had ant blood work done yet (which will be next) but I would like to cycle something that will cut the remaining bodyfat down and give me good harden look while leaning me out. I am really new to anabolic steroids so please try to keep abbreviations to a minimum. Although I can use google so. Thanks in advance for any and all advice. Please let me know if know if any other info is needed. Also I do know some of the more main stream steroids (tren,Win,test) is the current stack I am looking at.
Well you can get that test, tren, and winny stack out of your head because you don't have the experience and you're not advanced enough at all for that.

Based on your stats I'd be willing to bet your bodyfat is much higher than you think, and you need to get into better shape before cycling. Steroids aren't fat burners. If you want fat burning, sarms would be a good option

Top Bottom