napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First steriod cycle

um yeah, 23 years old to be using steroids most certainly IS a big deal...

I already have dbol and test e on the way how long can I store them for before they go bad.

If you store them properly, cool, dry place away from light they should be fine for a couple of years. Some say injectable are good for 3+ years and will not lose much potency.

Never said his age wasn’t appropriate for this cycle. In fact it is on the younger side to be starting. My point through the entire thread is to point out how much more he can do with his his physique naturally before diving into gear let alone a hefty cycle as mentioned by OP. His age has already been brought up. No reason to stir the pot. Everyone is different but 6’0 155 stands out to me more so than 23 years old. Everyone will have different opinions on this.

If you store them properly, cool, dry place away from light they should be fine for a couple of years. Some say injectable are good for 3+ years and will not lose much potency.

Never said his age wasn’t appropriate for this cycle. In fact it is on the younger side to be starting. My point through the entire thread is to point out how much more he can do with his his physique naturally before diving into gear let alone a hefty cycle as mentioned by OP. His age has already been brought up. No reason to stir the pot. Everyone is different but 6’0 155 stands out to me more so than 23 years old. Everyone will have different opinions on this.

Your first words are ‘his age isnt the big deal’ so yes, u did

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

We are not understanding the same idea on this

Im pointing out exactly what u said. Clearly the stats are off but YOUR words exactly said that his age wasnt a big deal and it is a big deal. I work my ass off teaching to not use anabolics at a young age and a comment like that would appear to a general reader to be undermining all that i do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

We are not understanding the same idea on this
let me explain it better so you dont assume im being a jerk about it...

there are FAR FAR more people that just read on the site as opposed to actually participating... we have six figure views per day and often times even more... someone this age reads your post and comes to the conclusion that if they have the correct stats that its okay to use anabolics at that age... THATS the issue... i DO NOT want readers going on that assumption and while maybe in your head, thats not what you think it means, trust me, the ones that like to justify things for themselves take it the complete opposite of that so i made it a point to say that the age IS AN issue, because it is...

um yeah, 23 years old to be using steroids most certainly IS a big deal...

I already have dbol and test e on the way how long can I store them for before they go bad.

Your first words are ‘his age isnt the big deal’ so yes, u did

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

let me explain it better so you dont assume im being a jerk about it...

there are FAR FAR more people that just read on the site as opposed to actually participating... we have six figure views per day and often times even more... someone this age reads your post and comes to the conclusion that if they have the correct stats that its okay to use anabolics at that age... THATS the issue... i DO NOT want readers going on that assumption and while maybe in your head, thats not what you think it means, trust me, the ones that like to justify things for themselves take it the complete opposite of that so i made it a point to say that the age IS AN issue, because it is...

And that is exactly why I stated that each and every single person is going to have a different opinion on a correct age for this. This got taken out of hand by a long stretch. I came out with a post about his stats, never once did I justify age or anything for that matter. Age is an opinion just like the proper weight/height ratio to cycle. These are all opinions, not facts. I brought up my opinion that he is undersized. Seek another forum and they may say 23 is fine. So what is the exact perfect age that this guy should start at in your opinion? What is the magic number? Not long ago there was a thread created about the proper age, it literally ranged from 23 to 27, opinions are all over the board.

And that is exactly why I stated that each and every single person is going to have a different opinion on a correct age for this. This got taken out of hand by a long stretch. I came out with a post about his stats, never once did I justify age or anything for that matter. Age is an opinion just like the proper weight/height ratio to cycle. These are all opinions, not facts. I brought up my opinion that he is undersized. Seek another forum and they may say 23 is fine. So what is the exact perfect age that this guy should start at in your opinion? What is the magic number? Not long ago there was a thread created about the proper age, it literally ranged from 23 to 27, opinions are all over the board.
bro, i honestly dont think this is the place for you and you know i dont like to say that and ive always liked you but you clearly are not yourself... YOU FUCKING SAID " his age isnt a big deal" so PLEASE stop saying you didnt justify age... YOUR WORDS not mine... seeking another forum etc. is fine but that doesnt mean its right.... im going to think its safe to assume you have not worked with anywhere near the amounts of people i have over the past decade and have not dealt with thousands and thousands of people who have wrecked their lives using steroids at a very young age... i have NEVER ONCE said it was okay to use steroids under 25 and have stated time and time again that i really didnt think it was wise until you were closer to 30 but thats for each person to decide on their own... you can go to "other forums" and see where these stats would be acceptable to where we both know they are not... i have no clue whats going on with you but like i said, but something is off from where you are normally are at with all this... whatever the case, you clearly said his age wasnt the big deal, its in fucking black and white... i didnt imagine it yet you keep saying you never commented on it...

Top Bottom