napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Sarms cycle help

amann182523

5'8"
198lbs
20%
3 previous steroid cycles

Hey guys so I'm finally ready to do my first SARMS cycle!! Here is my layout I just want to make sure it looks good

Weeks 1-16
GW-50- 20mg (30 min prior to lifting) first thing In the am on off days.

Sr-9009- 5mg every 3-4 hours totaling 30mg daily

Obviously no PCT.

What do you guys think??? Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

looks fine to me

Hey do you guys think it will help me get rid of this?
04f14e3a5e0ea0d5dc2559c86b4b7683.jpg

Of course they help but if you are looking for magic in a bottle then you are far better attempting to find a genie in a lamp and making one of your three wishes to be instantly in good condition. Enhancers do just that... enhance... that doesnt mean they do the diet and training work for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Of course they help but if you are looking for magic in a bottle then you are far better attempting to find a genie in a lamp and making one of your three wishes to be instantly in good condition. Enhancers do just that... enhance... that doesnt mean they do the diet and training work for you

Yes I know that. Wish there was a genie in a bottle lol.. just my stomach area is a bitch.

Find your TDEE(total daily energy expendature and start at 500 calorie deficit) Easy rule of thumb your 198lbs x that by a slow to average metabolism so say 14 would be 2772 calories for the day. so start a cut at logging around 2200-2300 calories a day with around 20 mins cardio per day. The weight will come off slow and steady around 1-2lbs a week without sacrificing your muscle as long as your eating around 1 gram per lean body mass.

Find your TDEE(total daily energy expendature and start at 500 calorie deficit) Easy rule of thumb your 198lbs x that by a slow to average metabolism so say 14 would be 2772 calories for the day. so start a cut at logging around 2200-2300 calories a day with around 20 mins cardio per day. The weight will come off slow and steady around 1-2lbs a week without sacrificing your muscle as long as your eating around 1 gram per lean body mass.

Thanks bro. I just feel like a fat piece of shit

Diet is what is going to work here .Like preston mentioned if you can work out your maintenance calorie intake then mins say 500 for awhile and see if you are dropping weight. cardio will help speed up the process and those sarms you mentioned will greatly assist but diet is the key here .

Thanks guys. My diet is literally plain Jane. I eat the same thing every day.

Morning - 4 boiled eggs and OJ.

Lunch/dinner 6oz chicken, 1/2 cup rice, 1/2 cup veggies

I've been really trying to cut back but at night I'm starving and I eat everything under the the sun. Ok that's the problem.

You guys have any ideas for a pre bedtime snack that won't hurt?

I also have very low T levels (256) from previous steroid abuse. Endo wanted to put me on TRT but I didn't want to kill all the test I had left In my body.

You think a low level of test would help to? Maybe like 200mg a week

how on earth would trt kill your test? trt is there to treat a low test condition, which you have... you need to do what your endo recommends... not self medicate etc... you need to get all that shit figured out first... if you abused steroids and now have a condition, thats something you caused and you are going to have to deal with it medically, OR you can deal with it how it is now, which is not healthy nor safe long term...

how on earth would trt kill your test? trt is there to treat a low test condition, which you have... you need to do what your endo recommends... not self medicate etc... you need to get all that shit figured out first... if you abused steroids and now have a condition, thats something you caused and you are going to have to deal with it medically, OR you can deal with it how it is now, which is not healthy nor safe long term...

Once I start TRT I'm on it for the rest of my life is what I meant. I know I caused this on myself, and I'm not putting blame on anyone. I was young and very very stupid.

Once I start TRT I'm on it for the rest of my life is what I meant. I know I caused this on myself, and I'm not putting blame on anyone. I was young and very very stupid.

Clearly i know trt is for life man

Top Bottom