napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Proper Winstrol - Test Prop Cycle

zothagod

Hi Dylan!

I caught one of your videos on youtube and couldn't stop watching them, I've noticed I've been getting some bad advice in the past about steroid, so im looking to get a good guideline to my first proper cycle. I'm looking to run Winstrol and Test Prop.

I'm 28 years old, 6ft5, 120kgs(264lbs) I believe i'm around 20% body fat and my goal is to drop that body fat percentage and shred.

Are you able to give me a guideline to this cycle how long I should be running it for, how much i should should be taking? In the past ive been taking 50mg of Winstrol with supplements to support but I know now by watching your videos a winstrol only cycle is a huge no no. I've been on Vacation for a month so Ive been off it for awhile now probably 3months. So looking to start again.

Thanks!

Hi Dylan!

I caught one of your videos on youtube and couldn't stop watching them, I've noticed I've been getting some bad advice in the past about steroid, so im looking to get a good guideline to my first proper cycle. I'm looking to run Winstrol and Test Prop.

I'm 28 years old, 6ft5, 120kgs(264lbs) I believe i'm around 20% body fat and my goal is to drop that body fat percentage and shred.

Are you able to give me a guideline to this cycle how long I should be running it for, how much i should should be taking? In the past ive been taking 50mg of Winstrol with supplements to support but I know now by watching your videos a winstrol only cycle is a huge no no. I've been on Vacation for a month so Ive been off it for awhile now probably 3months. So looking to start again.

Thanks!

Right now your bodyfat is way too high for any kind of steroid use. Besides that, steroids are not fat burners and a proper first cycle would be test only. Sarms would be a far better option for you right now, as they will give you the fat burning benefits you are after along with gains in lean mass and strength.

This is the cycle I'd recommend to you from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

You're saying you've been using winny alone for a period of time? How long?

Top Bottom