napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Cycle

Brandon3015

Hey guys,

Was planning my first cycle and wanted to get your thoughts.

Anavar 50mg ED 1-8wks
Test E 400mg 8-16wks
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD 8-16wks

Wanted to start with Anavar and only be completely shut down for 8 weeks.

Hey guys,

Was planning my first cycle and wanted to get your thoughts.

Anavar 50mg ED 1-8wks
Test E 400mg 8-16wks
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD 8-16wks

Wanted to start with Anavar and only be completely shut down for 8 weeks.

Definitely need to give more information about yourself bro weight/bf/age.. etc

Also you shouldn?t run Anavar for more then 6 weeks that?s my opinion.. Question why start test on the 8th week?? Test will shut you down more then Anavar, so shut down will happen in any case.

Also what do you have plan for pct?

With all this said you need to take a step back and do more research and read more bro.

Definitely need to give more information about yourself bro weight/bf/age.. etc

Also you shouldn?t run Anavar for more then 6 weeks that?s my opinion.. Question why start test on the 8th week?? Test will shut you down more then Anavar, so shut down will happen in any case.

Also what do you have plan for pct?

With all this said you need to take a step back and do more research and read more bro.

Height 6'2
Weight: 205 lbs
BF: ~15%

From what I've researched anavar doesn't completely start to suppress your natural levels until around week 5-6. I've got no problem running it for 8 weeks with proper protection (n2 guard among other ancillaries) At that point the logic is test E at week 8 and start complete shut down. I'm trying to minimize complete shut down of my natural production so the recovery is quicker in PCT. I've got nolva, clomid, cardarine, ostarine, and aromasin on hand for PCT. Lastly, I've run 3 sarms cycles with success.

Height 6'2

From what I've researched anavar doesn't completely start to suppress your natural levels until around week 5-6. I've got no problem running it for 8 weeks with proper protection (n2 guard among other ancillaries) At that point the logic is test E at week 8 and start complete shut down. I'm trying to minimize complete shut down of my natural production so the recovery is quicker in PCT. I've got nolva, clomid, cardarine, ostarine, and aromasin on hand for PCT. Lastly, I've run 3 sarms cycles with success.

Completely false and the concern is toxicity that length but since u seem to know more than people with extensive experience you shouldnt even be asking for help smh

A first cycle should only consist of test to evaluate how your individual body reacts to the base male hormone in larger than therapeutic doses (a cycle). Save the exotic stuff for later cycles. 400-500mg/wk 10-12 weeks only

Height 6'2

This makes no sense trying to not get completely shut down down so your PCT is easier?? Dude you do realize gearbwill shut you down period end of discussion and 8 weeks of Anavar is a total newb move 4 weeks 6 of your experiences in my opinion and 50mg is also to high of anavar also my opinion. Also if your comparing your little SARMS cycles to an actually gear cycle then you are sorely mistaken don?t think the process or recovery is going to be the same. N2gaurd is great but don?t think just cuz you have you won?t have liver issues and it is your get out of jail free card.

You need to do some more research.

Anavar will absolutely shut you down man. It is a steroid. That is just how it works. The whole avoiding shut down thing on steroids is just not possible. This is why we run moderate cycles, do a comprehensive PCT, and take a lot of time off between cycles. That way we can recover from the shut down and continue to cycle.

Top Bottom